Thug Culture State of Mind

See, there you go making it racial again.

Do you ever stop and think that you might have a problem?

Why do you believe the white people?

That was a really pathetic attempt to turn the racial spotlight away from yourself. As I said, this incident would not have even been posted here if it were not for the racial component.

Why not?

There are two sides to every story.

Why did you pick your side?

In my conversation with you, regarding this video, the only poster to bring up race was YOU.

Multiple times.

But not only that, you are trying to brow beat me into calling it racist.

I am not trying to turn the “racial spotlight” from myself. YOU are trying to put it on ME.

I ask again:

Because I used to be a kid with a car that could burn rubber and I am now an adult that lives on a quiet residential street who has had to deal with the same.

I don’t see how this works, logically.

No. I don’t have a problem. Spotting accusations of racism where none exists has never been a problem for me.

Have you already forgotten the headline accompanying that story?

That’s not my problem.

Well for one, the kid in the video never denies the accusation that he was burning rubber and speeding when they accuse him of it.

No doubt about it. And yes, they should be arrested for that.

I doubt they did it because the kid was black, but because he was a danger to the neighborhood.

That’s the sort of piece of garbage I’d gladly shoot in the back of the head myself and not lose any sleep over it.

He doesn’t deserve to exist anymore. Take him out back, make him get on his knees, and put a .357 magnum through the back of his skull.

2 Likes

A youth baseball umpire was brutally attacked by a coach during a game in Branchburg earlier this month, leaving the umpire with a broken jaw that required extensive dental surgery, according to Brian Delahant, the league president.

The attack occurred during a 13-and-under U.S. Amateur Baseball League tournament game and involved the beating of a 72-year-old umpire, the league said.

Sad state of affairs. Lock him up.

2 Likes

This is in the United States

The mug they are advertising is a hoot. But since Geisel’s estate probably didn’t okay it someone is leaving their fly upen big time, legally speaking,

police assisted suicide

The article describes it a a huge ax. It’s a hatchet … that’s not a huge ax. /Crockadile Dundee Moment

1 Like

Notice the stupid ■■■■ didn’t even have the vehicle in park yet when he attempted to exit the first time.