Thug Culture State of Mind

We don’t know the whole story. A kid doing burnouts in a residential neighborhood is just looking for trouble. How long this was going on until a reaction was provoked?

Listening to the video, I get a really big hint that the kid was looking to bait for a moment of fame.

There sure is. Listening to the video I’m going to side with the white guys.

1 Like

The “white guys” were arrested, and the only evidence available in the video shows violence against the other guy’s car. But you just have a gut feeling or something?

Color me surprised.

1 Like

Assuming they are telling the complete truth… They still threw a rock through his window. They overreacted and committed a property crime.

They were arrested for breaking the kids window and assault (but not battery.) in no way does that even suggest that the kid was not burning rubber and speeding on the neighborhood streets. There is zero evidence that they attacked the car or the kid without provocation. This wouldn’t even be a story if the kid were not black and the men white … and you know it.

And it comes as no surprise that you think it was racially motivated.

1 Like

Did someone say there was? I said:

Yes you did. But that’s not the post I responded to.

There sure is. I wonder if the lady who was also filming has any additional footage

The post you responded to was simply pointing out the only available evidence. We don’t know what happened before the video so rushing to conclusions is silly.

The only available evidence is the broken window and dented door.

1 Like

It’s not a rush to conclusions. Do you honestly think those men made up the part about speeding and burning rubber as a cover to assault this kid? That the real reason was just because he was black?

So the rest video is not evidence? Interesting …

What are you referring to? I just saw the car and then the guys and that lady yelling.
Is there more?

There was a dialogue there. Did you not hear it?

Wow, you are all about putting words in my mouth tonight. How many times do I have to say that it looks like both parties are to blame for the confrontation? And I said absolutely nothing about racism.

Oh, I see.

So now, audio/video of people yelling things is evidence?

Rep Cheney, call your office.

It’s about how you didn’t say it …