Thug Culture State of Mind

I didn’t know I was ahead of my time and leading this? I’ve never coined the phrase GRT and had no idea what the ■■■■ you were talking about. That said, I’m also not blind to the reality around me. BTW…what does GRT stand for? Something…replacement theory?

Oh…let’s play stupid and libs are it? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

It is wild.

You want to be able to say that Democrats have conspiracy to bring in illegal migrants to vote for them yet balk when it is called out.

1 Like

Isn’t this what you want? People stopped and detained at the border? I keep hearing that the border is wide open, but the article you posted seems to contradict that.

1 Like

Great Replacement Theory

It’s a theory that states that non white people are attempting to replace white people by importing brown people (sound familiar), lowering the birth rate of white people (legalizing abortion), or by violence (they are killing us)

1 Like

Yep… my elderly mother was saying that exact same thing when I was talking to her on Sunday.

My parents are avid Tucker watchers.

I wonder where she got it from.

Doesn’t mean much when they just release them.

“Meanwhile, deportations have plummeted under the Biden administration. In FY 2021, just 59,011 were deported, down from 185,884 in FY 2020 and 267,258 in FY 2019.”

3 Likes

Agreed, I’m just sick of political jargon and wish politicians would make statements based in fact and not what they think people want to hear.

1 Like

I agree with that.

1 Like

No…libs said it and I’m just quoting them.

Catch up…their cases go to court, the judge rules “no” and Mayorkas doesn’t return them to the border.

1 Like

Except for the 60,000 people who were deported last year, of course. Deportations are down under Biden, but I’m glad the border is not wide open as we hear so often from partisans who would rather make political points than speak the truth.

Oh…from 2 million? I’m impressed. Maybe I’m missing something?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cbp-encountered-nearly-2-million-migrants-in-fiscal-year-2021/ar-AASoTkr

You have a YouTube video where there are people who are talking about demographic shifts in the US… something that has been talked about since the Bush 43 administration… and translating that to that there is a grand conspiracy by Democrats to replace White voters with third worlders.

It is dumb. It isn’t happening.

There is no conspiracy.

Uh, huh…I’d ignore them saying what their plan was too but let’s make a bet? If I can post libs or lib media actually declaring that this is the plan, I get to choose your avatar and if I can’t, you get to choose mine for one week? You in? :tumbler_glass: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Like I said, deportations are down and the border is not wide open. Both things are true.

1 Like

2 Million encounters.

1.72 Million Expulsions.

294,352 Deemed inadmissible.

1.2 Million repatriations.

Tell me again how that is “open borders”

2 Likes

Show me their “plan”

Not some rando on YoutTube who uses the same graphical thumbnail style as a 14 year old to attract viewers.

Thousands of Ukrainians have been let in via the US- Mexico border.

That’s very important because without recording things the libs will rewrite history and lie in a heart beat!!