Thug Culture State of Mind

So are you both saying that you believe in the Great Replacement Theory?

Dude…I have seen time and again in and outside of this forum Democrats gloat that shifting demographic trends will favor liberal Democrats in the future. There is no doubt that many Democrats see increased immigration as a political benefit. It takes no “replacement theory” to see that is going on. Democrats are pretty open with their hopes and opinions in this area. No one is being “replaced” though.
If by the term “replacement theory” is meant there is some cabal of Semitic Democrats meeting in secret somewhere to scheme this and to somehow replace existing populations, no.

1 Like

No that’s not what it means.

Do you think non white people are trying to replace white people by importing more non white people?

Yes or no?

No. No one is being replaced. I just stated that.

Great then you don’t believe what Carlson and many many other white people believe when they see that their majority has shrunk from 90% to 60%.

It starts with a “yes” and then your post so…try again if you are willing to put your avatar where your mouth is? I am. :+1:

…cept I spoke of 2021…you know, before the Russian invasion of Ukraine?

That is a separate thing from the claim that illegal immigrants are being brought in as part of a conspiracy to replace white voters which is what is being said by certain people on the right and that the shooter in Buffalo believed

I am glad to see that you don’t buy into it.

1 Like

I accept that you can’t.

I’m saying that first…you can’t replace my ability to generate tax revenue but…libs can sure break our laws and attempt to illegally recruit more voters.

…and once again, your actions are louder than your words…chicken. :rofl:

I accept that you can’t.

It’s okay.

Where were the people of European background sent? Replaced means sent somewhere else.
How others may interpret this is not my concern…as long as they don’t use that interpretation as an excuse for violence.

P.S. Don’t really know what Carlson believes.

It’s a yes or no question.

Do you believe it or not?

Yes…the Democrat plan is to give free phones, fly them around the country and don’t ship them back to the border, free health care…all with the intent of receiving their votes. Now…deny this.

To be clear…

You believe that non white people are trying to replace white people with more non white people from other non white countries?

Damn…you now sound like my children…nah, nah, nah, naaah, naaaaaaah, nah. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I await the video of the YouTube cat proving how I am wrong.

1 Like

Bam…that’s the lib plan they’ve been talking about and attempting to implement at our southern border.

You’ve already lost by disqualification…to chicken to play. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: