Thug Culture State of Mind

What are those numbers?

1 Like

Right on time

Think he knows NY already has a ban?

1 Like

Well … SOME would guess. :roll_eyes:

ALL would guess given the killer told us exactly why

Lol yeah my man had the sonnenrad, 14 for the fourteen words and racial epithets written on his rifle, who can possibly guess if this was political or not.

Now if only he had written an extensive manifesto where he explained his reasons in detail we could know for sure, but sadly that didn’t happen.

I looked it up. Gross Registered Tonnage. Don’t see why that’s such a threat.

Great Brandonite response.

You mean President Harris?

The blithering, senile idiot said it again the other day.

We are doomed. :crazy_face:

He plans to double ban them … that’l work, you just wait and see.

Double secret probation.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhh…the “replacement theory” is the new narrative being fed to their sheople so they can regurgibleat that it’s all not true, even though libs have said this is their intent for several years now? Got it…carry on libs. Lying is becoming who you are and being sheoplized, is now commonplace.

It’s not a narrative. It’s a fact and people here have shown you (c) the clips to show it.

GRT is a part of the GOP now.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhh…so that’s what the heck you were talking about jyesterday? Notice that this has all come from the libs and the liberal media. Your denial is the new narrative being fed and regurgibleated. All the GOP is doing is repeating EXACTLY what libs said was their plan. Simply listen to the video posted and it PROVES what I just said to be the truth.

Dude… I have seen time and time and time and time again on this very forum, some of the members here stating that there is a conspiratorial plan by the Democrats… sometimes George Soros… to bring in illegal immigrants to cause a demographic shift in order to be able to establish one party rule.

Don’t listen to YouTubers listen to your peers.

They are simply repeating what the liberal MSM has been saying for years now and the good news is, it’s all been recorded so you can not rewrite history with lib lies. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I don’t know man… I just listen to this guy

2 Likes

…and once again, I’m a simple man, going through life, with his eyes and ears open. I hear what the lying Mayorkas says to Congress and then I observe what he does/doesn’t do and that speaks volumes. Here’s a hint that I thought you’d already know…actions speak louder than words. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

It really just takes you one YouTube video to believe that libs are trying to replace white people?

2 Likes

…or that 238,000 illegal aliens illegally crossed the border in April and those are just the ones recorded. Lemme repeat myself cuz it appears it’s necessary? Actions speak louder than words…“comprende”?

It’s funny how you want to have it both way.