Thug Culture State of Mind

Sure it is. Do you think this incident could repeat itself? How about if he was turned loose?

I’ve always been a proponent of permanent exile to a gulag in an undisclosed location in the middle of an ocean.

Reckless driving? Yes it will. Teens behind the wheel are a menace. Putting this one kid under the jail won’t do anything to making them less of a menace

You think letting him out at say 27 or 30 would mean he would do it again?

What’s the recidivism rate for murder? What about negligent homicide?

You want your blood lust satisfied. That’s not how sentencing should work.

Snake Plissken disagrees.

If he is removed, it CAN’T happen again. See how simple this is?

That’s true for every crime. Excerpt of course if you look at recidivism rate.

Blood lust. Fee fees. That’s what you are after. This can’t be what your values are. I don’t believe it for a second.

Removing his accelerator leg would be a fitting sentence too.

Violence based in emotion, acted on by the state.

tongue in cheek?

When 6 people have been murdered by stupidity, he needs to be removed from society. How about 5 years for every life lost? That’s fair isn’t it?

Oh wait i forgot. You want them all to be submitted to your public display of the death penalty. Never mind. Carry on with the blood lust.

That’s more fair yes. I think about 15 years but 30 with possibility of parole is def fair.

I’m not sure.

Evil wasn’t involved here… and I save that specialty for those who do, with the understanding it will be televised for all to see what happens to them in such an instance.

It’s both.

If you want your boy to die young, give (do not expect him to make him work for it or maintain it) him a car with five times or more horsepower than his IQ for his first car.

It’s better odds than the lottery, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

If this isnt justification for execution… nothing is.

Of a 14yo?

Thankfully scotus banned execution of minors.

Or do you mean for the dad for allegedly influencing the kid into committing this heinous act. If there is evidence of that i would Say the father needs to be under the jail for sure.

I don’t know why but reading the original story made me shake a bit. It’s unbelievably sad.

Though i am a bleeding heart i always have it in the back of my mind that the morons who bought them the car shouldn’t be just civilly liable

What kind of thinking would say that in light of a 14 year old beating, strangling to death, and THEN raping an 11 year old?

Because 14yo don’t have two brain cells to rub together and if the father had anything to do with creating an environment that led to this he should pay a bigger price than a child!