Thug Culture State of Mind

The 14 year old knew exactly what he was doing. It was no accident. It didnt “just happen randomly” with no intent . Only a prog would say otherwise.

14 yo are half human.

Knew what he was doing. Please.

We are not discussing lack of intent. That’s a legal term. I didn’t say it happened randomly. I didn’t say he didn’t kill her with intent. I didn’t say he didn’t sexually assault her with intent.

But to treat a 14yo the way we treat adults is insane.

What do you think the purpose of execution is? To teach them a lesson?

He is less than human. You said so.

Blood lust. Always.

There is only one person with blood lust in this situation. And if you dont know who that is… it’s on you.

He is a child. You want him strung up without an iota of a desire to understand that he is a child.

I am driving to Buffalo in July. I’ll wave as i pass by upstate New York and we can hash it out :joy:

It is not a human child. It is a monster in every sense of what humans mean when they use that word.

You’ll feel right at home in Buffalo… run by Democrats.

Buffalo, NY Reported One of the Highest Murder Rates in the US – 24/7 Wall St..

Is there a min age to be executed?

Are you referring to the law? Or right and wrong?
Morality and humanity would dictate that he is executed … yesterday.

Been there. It’s coming along. Some guys is developing it like crazy. My friend opened a distillery going to go enjoy. I’ll make sure to wave

Yes 18. The Supreme Court prohibited the execution of minors and i believe the mentally disabled.

Wait… you have friends?

2 Likes

You are dehumanizing him. On purpose. Its so much easier.

I would say that the bigger issue is that he is a human child which means nature and nurture mare him this way and that needs to be taken into account. Especially considering at the age of 14 he can barely consent to a contract never mind be legally anything other than a child.

That’s what all my friends ask me for some reason!!

Well? Do you? :thinking:

1 Like

:sob::disappointed:

….
:partying_face:

1 Like

And yet your tribe claims that this age and even younger can select and agree to gender/ sex changes.

Two sides of your mouth can talk at the same time. Amazing!

1 Like