Thug Culture State of Mind

I wonder who her parents voted for.

Why do you wonder, and why does it matter? Politics just infiltrates every part of your life doesn’t it?

Unless he was retarded, he knew he threatened other lives. Didn’t care. Thug. :-1:

Culture is as much a deciding factor of who one votes for as political philosophy is. And if her parents voted for a culture that coddles thugs, then they share in the responsibility for what happened. It could have been prevented if law and order culture prevailed.

Of course…because we all know there were no murders when Trump or any other Republican POTUS were in office.

That’s a strawman. The federal election would have had little to do with it. State and local authorities have more influence.

Ok then…Top 7 highest murder rates are in Red States.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide_mortality/homicide.htm

I agree, this ■■■■■■■■ as egregious as his behavior was, does not fall into the thug category. And whoever bought this car for him deserves a great deal of the blame. At 17 a lot of boys are not smart enough to zip up their pants, let alone drive cars that can go 189 mph.

1 Like

You know that she was the victim, don’t you? There is no evidence that the assailant knew either her or her parents … it is extremely unlikely that their political philosophy had anything whatsoever to do with the attack. And even if they are bleeding heart liberals who consistently vote for criminal coddling politicians, there is no evidence that the assailant was out on the street per any liberal criminal coddling action. Drawing such blame associations only serves to excuse the criminal for the responsibility for his own actions.

Awwww. You tried. :trophy:

The highest rate in these “red states” are in the blue hellholes. Take Mississippi for example.

Coahoma County is one of the highest rates of murder.

In Coahoma County, MS 70.8% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election
Coahoma County, MS Politics & Voting

The other highest rate murder county in Mississippi is Washington County.

In Washington County, MS 69.3% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 29.4% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.3% voted Independent.
Washington County, MS Politics & Voting

Reading is your friend.

I still wonder.

Ahh I see…are we going to go down to zip code? I guess Red State Governor’s are only responsible for the good parts of the state. Do those high crime areas operate under different laws than the other areas?

Stop groveling. You lost your little debate. You would continue to lose too. Your sophomoric “red states vs blue states” position is always a loser.

You dug the hole…sorry it caved in on ya…:rofl:

Look at the demographics.

A 17 yo… fries.

For negligent homicide. What a world you guys live in.

You’re right. I’m not one for tolerating anyone, at any age, who kills 6 people due to their blatant stupidity…especially when it’s been a historical pattern of their behavior.

Reckless driving is reckless. Putting is a spoiled child under the prison for the rest of his life aka frying him is not a solution for anything.

I don’t see stupidity. I see arrogance.

It is arrogance. Unabashed too.