Thug Culture State of Mind

Nothing is “ruined” about young men. Every generation has its unique challenges.

I know you believe that.

They’re ruined. They now shoot each and beat women for sport. That’s kinda new.

1 Like

He was completely unaware of the danger around him. Completely unaware of his surroundings or the possible intentions of the person he made contact with. He was assuming there was no danger in a place he had never really been to before. Aimless. Not paying attention.

He should have been in condition yellow at minimum. Taking notes of his surroundings, watching people and their movements, thinking about logical escape plans. Among other things.

1 Like

Toxic femininity

1 Like

My point is people cannot be trusting anymore.

True story.

Myself and my employee (not really an employee, more like best friend) went to Atlanta for a Trade Show.

We were a mile away from Mary Mac restaurant. OMG, what heaven their food is.

She wanted to call Uber. I said that is asinine it is only a mile! Let’s walk and take in the architecture.

Well, Shawanda was a bit more world wise than me. That was the most informative walk of my life. Homeless, drug addicts and you name it on that mile long walk. The one thing she told me, DO NOT LOOK AT ANYONE IN THE EYES.

She taught me a hell of a lot on that mile long walk. Welp, it was a 29 minute mile long walk because of bridges, etc.

She is one of my best friends. She is black, I am white and it doesn’t matter. We’ve always looked out for one another and always will.

No, they aren’t. Most young men don’t shoot each other.

And transwomen competing in women’s sports has nothing to do with fathers or a lack there of.

Maybe folks who never were schooled are learning the hard way?

Dad doesn’t look so bad after all, does he?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

I wonder why he was taught to ignore what everyone has as an instinct.

I’d like for you to explain what you mean by that to the ladies on the board. :expressionless:

Ok. You are free to think things are not worse than they were. Be a little ray of sunshine. The murder rates would differ.

Murder rates were higher in the 80s and 90s.

They were really high then. And they are really high now too. Chicago is a war zone. But at least they are not killin conservatives. So there’s that. Our areas are pretty much the safest in the world.

There were more children living in single parent households after 2000, yet the murder rates are lower from the late 80s/early 90s. There’s not even a correlation to support your claim much less causation.

Sure, fine. It’s all great. I don’t think most of America sees it this way.

Everyone has instinct but it has to be sharpened. It’s like a sword. It’s there but it won’t do you much good if you don’t sharpen the blade.

1 Like

Most people who aren’t psychopaths don’t think murder is okay. You don’t have to blame single mothers to feel that way.

I don’t answer to the ladies on the board, but it has nothing to do with ladies. Has to do with feminists.

Murder “rates” are not the problem.