Thug Culture State of Mind

It’s not their fault. They are the victims of crit propaganda.

1 Like

You’re just listing stereotypes. Different people have different strengths and in a partnership you divide and share tasks based on that.

More on thug culture…white boy wanting to be his bro.

And homophobes aren’t necessarily afraid of homosexuals… welcome to 2021 where word definitions aren’t always based on the literal meanings of their base words.

You clearly support patriarchy and therefore you meet the definition of a misogynist. The idea that women should be put on pedestals is misogynist.

My world apparently is the same one all the dictionaries live in.

Worse! I’m a victim of my mother, apparently!

Read what you did there.

How’s that whole “just as good” thing working out?

I’m beginning to think somebody isn’t raising boys.

Crit gender theory. Late 60s-early 70s.

I have no idea what you’re trying to say here.

I have a son and a daughter.

lol, sure.

I know. It’s not easy.

Why did you list the boy first?

Maybe it will all work out.

Question: When there is a conflict, who decides and how?

Because you like being cryptic.

Because you mentioned raising boys.

Maybe it will, maybe it won’t… but it has nothing to do with my or my wife’s genders or that I was raised by a single mother.

It varies depending on how strong one or the other person feels. Sometimes we compromise. If two men or two women have a conflict, who decides and how?

These are complex philosophy.

Of course.

Of course not.

No, no compromise. One or the other.

Let this be a warning to those who would think everyone out there is a good guy.

If your alarm bells go off there is a good reason for it. Don’t ignore it because being called racist means more than your health and well being.

Sometimes we compromise. :man_shrugging:

That’s the reason you never ever approach someone you don’t know.

I always keep my distance from people I don’t know. Some people call me standoffish for it, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna end up like that.

2 Likes

And when they approach you? What then?