Thug Culture State of Mind

I’d like for you to explain what you mean by that to the ladies on the board. :expressionless:

Ok. You are free to think things are not worse than they were. Be a little ray of sunshine. The murder rates would differ.

Murder rates were higher in the 80s and 90s.

They were really high then. And they are really high now too. Chicago is a war zone. But at least they are not killin conservatives. So there’s that. Our areas are pretty much the safest in the world.

There were more children living in single parent households after 2000, yet the murder rates are lower from the late 80s/early 90s. There’s not even a correlation to support your claim much less causation.

Sure, fine. It’s all great. I don’t think most of America sees it this way.

Everyone has instinct but it has to be sharpened. It’s like a sword. It’s there but it won’t do you much good if you don’t sharpen the blade.

1 Like

Most people who aren’t psychopaths don’t think murder is okay. You don’t have to blame single mothers to feel that way.

I don’t answer to the ladies on the board, but it has nothing to do with ladies. Has to do with feminists.

Murder “rates” are not the problem.

It won’t do you much good if taught to ignore it because fear of being called racist is more important than your life.

1 Like

Okay… ?

Thug culture

Wow! So you actually admit that you make up new meanings for words to make your argument.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I probably hate toxic femininity and feminists more than you do for that harm it has done to families and children.

That you have said it has nothing to do with ladies I appreciate.

2 Likes

According to this source there are more single parent white children then black (8,479,000 vs 5,988,000 in 2019):

So if its lack of father that leads to “Thug culture”… then why is this thread’s examples of “thug culture” mostly made up of black people?

Agreed. Always pay attention to that voice in the back of your mind.
It is there for a reason.

I didn’t admit that all. I’m the definitions found in a contemporary dictionary.

Did you honestly not know that one of the definitions of misogyny was being prejudice against women?

Maybe you missed the culture aspect of it.

I didn’t miss anything… its always been my position that the higher rates of crime among African Americans was because of numerous reasons. But the gist I’m getting from posters in this thread is that they believe like 95% of that is contributed to the lack of a father in the home.