Threats, Bad Reviews, Fake Bookings For Old Saybrook Restaurant After Sarah

??

science is perversion?

from your first link:

The study reveals that the development of political attitudes depends, on average, about 60 percent on the environment in which we grow up and live and 40 percent on our genes.

I’m saying foundationally it’s the same. Any business can refuse service to someone. I point out the irony that Sarah and Trump et. al. Will be ten times more snowflaked by this incident than they were about the cake incident. That’s the part that gets me.

He says the outside appearance of a restaurant is a rule for dissuasion? Isn’t the President known for eating a lot of McDonald’s?

the few libs that are informed will shudder that you actually posted that.

thanks.

I think he’s more of a KFC guy.

You’re perverting science.

Leave it alone. Please.

Trumpanzees are not known for their intelligence.

what part of those articles do you disagree with? please be specific

Or a religious stand.
Or a racial stand.

The study reveals that the development of homosexuality depends, on average, about 60 percent on the environment in which we grow up and live and 40 percent on our genes.

Sounds about right.

don’t eat there.

Threats and all that aside: If Trump’s weird, petty, and totally predictable national Twitter campaign produces 1 person who ardently supports that restaurant for every 10 who don’t, that’s a win for . . . the restaurant.

You should be the maitre d at The Red Hen.

How do you figure that? Sanders is not the loser here. Trump has 90% approval rating among his party.

1 Like

Religious/moral grounds…the Supreme Court says it’s ok…remember?

Businesses have the right. It’s their private property, so if the ask someone to leave, well…

do more
please

Link?

10 char

Well that is typical of Trump supporters. Get angry at the wrong people. Make Threats, Call people names and in essence Hurt People. I hate to say I told you so…but I have said all along. This is what President Trump gets us. His style is not presidential, and now people have turned against an innocent person because they are frothing at the mouth to stand up for Sanders. LOL…you all I knew this would happen at some point. Time to just relax.

1 Like