Threats, Bad Reviews, Fake Bookings For Old Saybrook Restaurant After Sarah

I disagree with you. Not the articles.

She sure acted like a loser after being tossed out.

Is there really a loser and a winner in this situation?

Loser: a person or thing that is put at a disadvantage by a particular situation or course of action.

Disadvantage: place in an unfavorable position in relation to someone or something else.

It looks like the restaurant owner placed herself in an unfavorable position.

All I know is that winners don’t whine on twitter afterwards.

2 Likes

By your standards she was supposed to meekly keep it to herself? Don’t mistake meekness for weakness. :rofl:

1 Like

Probably is.

Not warn other members of the administration?

Again, I don’t think so, in the grand scheme of things. The threats and trolling are awful. But the Red Hen is a tiny farm-to-table destination restaurant in a small town. It needs a minuscule number of patrons to succeed. From a business standpoint, national views of it are irrelevant (as are discussions of it here on hannity.com): if Trump’s tweets (for example) create just a fraction of the number of people who support it compared with those who do not, a relatively large number of people are going to support and patronize that restaurant.

2 Likes

Isn’t a better question why you continue to tell people not to counter protest white supremacists and constantly post against those of us who point them out or joke about them. Why are you taking their side in all these threads. You know they’re scum, right?

1 Like

It would be funny if Trump went himself.

Hah…

it is one of today’s cultural battlefields

How do you get a table without a reservation?

No way he’d voluntarily eat a some farm-to-table restaurant like that. He likes his food standardized and institutionalized. Plus, I think he’s (generally) long been afraid of being poisoned.

He might do it. He’s crazy.

You have to admit that he’s great at that.

Personally, I hope she reflects on the fact that good and able people in america despise the policies she supports and the lies she tells daily.

It shouldn’t be lost that the owner was reacting largely to her staff feeling uncomfortable. And of course restaurant staffs often have immigrants from central and south america. I am sure they were uncomfortable, if not down right afraid - of having sanders in their midst. Some one who defends separating families at the border and who supports Trumps lies about hateful rhetoric about people from mexico and points south…

Well, he’s a bit too stupid to see if his own house is in order before trashing others.

If I owned a restaurant, I wouldn’t serve him.

More likely: he tweets that the owner actually called him up and begged him to eat there.

All this reminds me of one of my favorite Trump phrases ever–I hope he recycles it about Red Hen: Bad food restaurants

Bad Food Restaurants

he knows his base doesn’t care about the truth. He base just cares about insults and chest pumping he-man ■■■■■■■■■