Threats, Bad Reviews, Fake Bookings For Old Saybrook Restaurant After Sarah

Violence does not but voting with your $ does.

Refusing to cook a gay couple a cake is the same thing. Can’t have it both ways.

The baker should have been allowed to refuse to make the cake and then all those who disagreed could vote with their $. If the baker goes out of business due to practicing his beliefs, it was the correct capitalistic outcome. This is the EXACT same thing I’m saying now. I don’t waver my friend.

I agree. It works both ways. If a business takes a political stand, people can choose to patronize them or not.

Sanders supported the baker. Whines when she’s subjected to the same indignity. I relish nothing about this story other than the irony.

1 Like

You and I are on the same page right now and I’m toasting you with a cup of coffee.

Everyone please take note of how the Commander in Chief of the United States of America is poking a stick at this ridiculous petty wasp nest to keep everyone angry and divided.

2 Likes

I support the baker too and I also support your right not to do business with him based on that. It looks like your “chickens” regarding it, are coming home to roost and now…you don’t like it. I tried to tell you way back then but as usual, you wouldn’t listen. At least you’re consistent.

This isn’t about you and me. It’s about Huckabee’s chickens coming home.

funny considering his resort at mar of lago was hit with 15 health code violations last year

Yes, he is.

Huckabee was about a meal. The restaurant owner’s decision was about business going forward. Just let that sink in…

Huckabee doesn’t see it that way. She sees liberty for the baker and discrimination for the Trumpsters.

I didn’t realize that Sanders was a race.

Actually, it’s not really the same thing.

Being gay - or black, or physically handicapped etc… - isn’t a choice. Working for trump is.

So politcal discrimination isn’t at al the same as the cake maker thing.

But yeah, people who want to allow companies to discriminate against people based on sexual orientation should really have no problem with people discrimination based on politics. But they will.

More of Donny Trump’s “very fine people” at work. Uninformed, stupid. and hate filled. Just like their Dear Leader.

It’s not the same thing.

Being gay is not a choice. Working for Trump is.

At least POTUS attacked a private business with his personal Twitter account. Sanders broke the law using her govn’t account to call out a business.

why do you hate science?

Do you have to pervert everything?