This One Needs To Hurry Up and Get Gone

I’m sure his victim was able to “take the emotionalism out of it”, right? :flushed:

The whole story is nothing but sad. I sure wish the press would give this child her name instead of referring to her strictly as “Bourgeois’ daughter”.

He wasn’t a real father to her, and she was a real person. Why can’t the press refer to her by her name?

And he’ll give them the vote too. Life extension for Democrat votes. It’s all about whatever it takes to grab power.

3 Likes

Oh, ouch! That has to smart :rofl:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Every murder is sad and it leaves behind more victims than the murdered.

I would assume you cannot name her because she is a minor.

Appears to be getting closer to the end:

And while I’m at it, this waste of space shouldn’t have been commuted to life:

I thought feminists wanted equal treatment under the law. Well, if we’re executing men convicted of killing children, the same sentence should be given to the women.

Most of them don’t get supermax…

1 Like

Most of them probably go to hell after they’re executed…

Why? Remember Democrats let dead people vote too, and ALWAYS for Democrats.

1 Like

Or, bottom of the food chain so to speak. Gotta work back up the ladder again.

Why not? We could always vote on it.

When was the last time one of them asked to be executed?

1 Like

If the government grants rights, the government can take them away.

Meanwhile their victims stay dead.

1 Like

I don’t agree with the death penalty because I don’t like the state having the power of life and death over its citizens. And the fact that mistakes are made.

But some people deserve to die. Horrifically. This scumbag is one of them. He deserves to be broken on the wheel.

1 Like

That totally qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment as prohibited by the constitution.

1 Like

Governments don’t grant rights. Rights are concessions the powerful must give because enough people have taken them that attempts to negate those concessions will be more costly than sanctioning them.

This is why you don’t give the state - any state - power to determine which parts of the body, or memory, or mind, or association it may abridge or terminate.

I think we’ve already reached a consensus on that.

So there are no rights, just concessions granted by the powerful. So a group powerful enough doesn’t have to give any concessions at all right? And what group is more powerful than the Government?

It’s just a mystery why so many Americans are so adamant about keeping their guns… :thinking:

1 Like