This One Needs To Hurry Up and Get Gone

Don’t think of it as an execution. Think of it as a retroactive abortion. That should ease the Lib conscience…

7 Likes

And Epstein didn’t kill himself.

1 Like

I guess ALL LIVES MATTER was an incorrect statement. It should have been more specific.

You’re upset because Trump enforces the law? But your happy that Biden won’t. I think you need to reassess your priorities, Law & order are essential for a functioning society. (some of you kids really should take a moment and think things through before posting)

4 Likes

Trump enforces the law…lol

How many family members, friends will be getting pardons…

Allan

60 on federal death row will rest easy…

Allan

A government of the people ought never be sanctioned to kill any of its people, not even the very worst of them.

Can’t use that for an argument as pretty much every President has pardoned controversial people. Try again Skippy.

1 Like

Family? Which president?

Allan

Abusers and murderers of children should be swung from a gallows behind the courthouse once found guilty. But that’s just me. Why should a dime of the taxpayers money be spent on prolonging the life of that kind of garbage.

2 Likes

Because life imprisonment without the chance of parole is a much better punishment.

Just ask anyone in supermax, who is in for the rest of their natural lives.

Allan

Like I said, our justice system isn’t perfect. I don’t trust the government to decide who lives and who dies.

“[A]s federal courts began to more thoroughly review whether state criminal defendants were afforded their guaranteed rights to due process, errors and official misconduct began to regularly appear, requiring retrials. When defendants were now afforded more experienced counsel, with fairly selected juries, and were granted access to scientific testing, some were acquitted and released. Since 1973, 172 former death-row prisoners have been exonerated of all charges related to the wrongful convictions that had put them on death row.”

1 Like

The problem is that they cost a lot of $$$ to sustain the rest of their lives. Pieces of ■■■■ like Alfred Bourgeois should have been dealt with years ago with NKVD tactics, pulled out of his cell in the middle of the night for “wet work”.

1 Like

Do you agree with me however that it is a better punishment?

isolation (no interaction with anyone 23 hours a day) that would be a severe punishment for just one day for me. Never mind the rest of my life.

Allan

It would absolutely be the worst kind of punishment for me, but the expense of keeping them alive, future frivolous court cases, etc just makes a slug to the back of the head seem more reasonable to me. Allowing them to take classes, write books, sell art, whatever, just makes it seem like they don’t have it as bad as you might imagine.

1 Like

When was the last time you heard of anyone from supermax?

It’s horrendous.

Allan

It’s entertaining watching you kids play, you just make stuff up. Trump giving out preemptive pardons is pure speculation nothing more. Trump has given out 10 pardons so far, that’s 5% of the total from the last President.

1 Like

I don’t care if life in prison is worse. I just want these evil criminals dead. It will bring some closure to victims and families.

2 Likes

That is ridiculous. Whether or not the government should do it is one thing, but there are plenty of people who “deserve” much worse than a needle.

3 Likes

Of course they deserve it. They took a life that wasn’t theirs to take.

Having said that, I don’t like the death penalty. I’d rather someone live each and every moment in hell then getting the easy way out.