This lie should sink the Biden campaign

Rudy 911!!!1111 is doing a bang up job.

Concerned Susan Collins and Tom Tillis. They’ll both be out of jobs come January.

3 Likes

I nominate OANN or Infowars. And if Alex Jones is too busy, then perhaps SMOTI can assign some resources to looking into this.

:rofl:

1 Like

Trump’s buddy Putin can help out.

3 Likes

Yes.

No.

DEFINITELY! The entertainment value alone is worth it!

1 Like

I didn’t make a perjury claim. I made a lying, sleaziness, payoff claim. Yes. It’s an issue. But fear not, like everything else, this will be ignored.

Perhaps a YouTuber can pick it up?

2 Likes

If this is the case…how serious could it be? LOL you are breaking the biggest story of the election and only you, Breitbart and now the handful of us know about it? Wow…I am lucky to be here.

2 Likes

If he’s trying to frame somebody, he needs to pay. Right? Who should investigate?

Because it’s a big ol’ slab of nothing burger.

How could you possibly believe its real?

1 Like

I continue to be amazed how much a downward spiral this man is in.
He went from being the most popular figure in America after 9-11 to fabricating stories about Hunter Biden in an effort to help out a conman turned politician who’s 3 weeks away from receiving his pink slip.

1 Like

Who knows how big it will be? I’m guessing that the conservative media might dig into it a little and the liberal media will totally ignore it. Sound about right? LOL?

Rudy went from Seinfeld and ‘America’s Mayor’ to bleach covidian goon lawyer for the clown junta. It’s almost unfair what Trumpism has cost him.

2 Likes

Accountable for what? What law did Giuliani or the Post break by posting a propaganda scam report in a known propaganda outlet that is on the same level as the National Enquirer?

Should someone be held accountable for these?

4 Likes

Its the same reason why “liberal media” ignore stories about aliens being seen eating cows in a field.

2 Likes

How can you possibly believe that Joe was unaware that Hunter was being paid 50K per month by a Ukrainian company? How could anybody believe that? C’mon man!

Preferably a talking cat.

:smirk:

4 Likes

Some folks want to believe. They need to believe.

1 Like

My job was to make you aware. Since your media sources will not. You’re welcome. :smirk_cat: