This lie should sink the Biden campaign

This ends the thread.
Exactly, if Russian sympathizer Ron Johnson wasted millions of tx payers dollars and didn’t unearth this, then either his search was a half-assed effort or this story is false.

1 Like

Isn’t CNN fake news in Trump’s world?

1 Like

Uhm. No. Simma down. Nobody has anybody. The world doesn’t’ work that way anymore. The Biden worshippers in the media will protect him. You won’t hear a peep. In fact, I’m the only reason you know.

2 Likes

They are the enemy! Doncha know! And if CNN isn’t the enemy of the hour, then its MSNBC.

4 Likes

Maybe better.

Every season of spoofy arch-satire, Archer, is better written.

1 Like

Did Biden say Under oath, in any testimony or hearing that he never spoke to his son about this???

1 Like

:shushing_face:

No logic is allowed to be brought in yet. Let the frothing commence before killing them with facts man!

1 Like

Okay fine. What news organisation would you prefer dig into this and find out exactly who is lying?

Q-News or AON. Or someone whackjob “news” outlet that panders to unfounded conspiracies.

1 Like

Archer is better written than most shows on TV…

They have phrasing down to an art form. And Do you want ants…because that is how you get Ants Lana!

6 Likes

This is really even worse than just phoning it in. What would you even begin to call this level of laziness in desperately trying to drum up an October surprise this late in the game?

1 Like

If he did, that’s perjury. But he will sail through the next couple weeks without a single question.

1 Like

I know it is fake. Invented by Giuliani. And promoted through a Rupert Murdoch owned propaganda-for-profit rag. The Post is worse than the National Enquirer.

:rofl:

Welp, after Jan 20, 2021, the Rs in House and Senate (both will be in minority) can try and bring this up on a weekly basis.

1 Like

Is this drummed up? Or is it actually true? Should we be digging deeper?

It has to be taxing to only be validated when people you hate talk about ■■■■ that makes you angry.

2 Likes

If…you mean you don’t know? As I have been told by many here, a lie is no big deal if he wasn’t under oath…no law was broken…So yeah…if he testified it would be perjury. But as far as I can find…he never said this under oath…and he said it as a private citizen.

So if there is no Perjury…no crime…no issue, right?

1 Like

Low energy levels and high blood pressures.

2 Likes

Then somebody needs to be held accountable. Who should look into this?

info wars will get right on it