This just happened

He won’t let Roe be overturned because it would be one of the dumbest things America ever did and he knows it.

Dumb or smart is not the criterion for constitutionality. You think like a lib.

They crucified many of Spartacus’s army. But Spartacus himself was killed in battle. Since Booker has done nothing to compare himself to Spartacus, maybe we can call him Farticus instead?

The can both be crazy.

i agree. the court seems to morph itself so that the extremes don’t win out.

I lived and worked in Newark and for 6 years during Sharp James’ tenure. I didn’t think it was a dump at all, and it only got better when Booker became mayor.

Today, it is quickly becoming a desirable option to living in NYC. Just wait and see if Amazon doesn’t pick Newark for HQ2.

That’s from this year.

I’m sure Amazon is just dying to put their hq there.

You do know they had already cleared it and told Booker before he did his kabuki right?

Yup they cleared it because he kept asking for em before the Kabuki

Yeah, and told them they would do everything they could to clear any other specifics.

Glad we could agree Booker’s show was unnecessary and pure kabuki.

He’s getting bad advice.

That’s adorable…you didnt win anything

1 Like

obama was smart enough to stay away from stuff like this. Smartacus has already failed that test.

He’s still the frontrunner though. dims love stupid.

This is why this pick was trouble from the get go. He has so much of a paper trail that it’s a lot of baggage. Thus is creating issues. That’s why they are slow with info…they know he is an issue

Someone should have told John cornyn because he was the one who thought Booker was violating the rules of the senate

You’re right, all I got was a bleacher seat on the 50.

You lost the government.

So did “Charge Me!” Booker. Was that his interpretation of “angry black man in a crowd”?

Sending Booker after Kavanaugh on race was a bad move too. He’s getting bad advice. Schumer and Feinstein are treating him like a token.

He needs to get Obama to advise him.

We are talking about it sent we, plus it added a lot of pressure to continue to release pages of information, didn’t they just release another couple thousand just today?

I don’t understand your first clause.

The dems don’t care about those papers.

Of course they do, each one is the possibility of trapping K in a mistake or mispeak