This just happened

No, they don’t. Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed and they need him.

This is all show for their bases.

They still need those papers to prove they did what they could and continue to pair GOP as obstructionist and kavenaugh as unwilling to release all information.

More paper were pressured to be released, higher chance of catching k in a misspeak, and Dem look like they are still fighting the good fight. In their eyes it’s win win

I thought it was culture, not race.

He should have just written an anonymous op ed like the lodestar leaker.

Not baiting. They shouldn’t have sent Booker to do that.

That’s an interesting double standard.

How is that a double standard Tommy?

Do you have any idea how tiresome your mealy-mouthed insults are?

Why would they send him to culture-bait though?

Because he’s black, which is exactly why he shouldn’t have done it.

Booker is still releasing documents which Grasslys staff says are comittee confidential.

Still nothing earth shattering in them but it appears he is flaunting the comittee confidential rules.

He’s going to get his neck wound in.

And? No one is going to give a ■■■■ about rule breaking until a republican does the same thing. Then it will be the beginning of the apocalypse.

The end justifies the means, right?

No- I think like a pragmatist.

They’re not insults-at the very least, you didn’t used to take offense so easily-and the points I make are as direct as I can make them as a rule.

Please.i didnt lose anything…these things swing back and forth constantly.4 years from now the dems could own it all and that’s it.

Tomorrow you could be dead and what will you have won then? Nothing…short term thinking for short term people.

He’s taking the lead because he is running in 2020…so is Harris…

There now your narrative is ruined.

He should be booted from this committee and any other that requires the handling of classified material.

He should also be stripped of his government phone and related accounts that he used to deliver this material.

Finally, he should be formally reprimanded, including expulsion if applicable, after the rules of the Senate are enforced.

We don’t need idiots like him.

…maybe called a name or two also… since that is the worst punishment one might face in life.

“Smarticus” has a certain appeal.

On a related note, when is the senator from Delaware going to change his offensive name?? Senator Freedom has a ring to it.

It was all self serving grandstanding by Booker, who is going to be running for POTUS.

1 Like