This just happened

No fail - joke. I’m an Oriole fan. I’m really pissed that Machado was traded.

There is no “controversy” except in Booker’s head. This was material that was withheld due to executive privedge. It happened shortly after th 9/11 attacks, while Kavanaugh worked for Bush, and has NOTHING to do with his decisions he made as a judge.

The Dems are absolutely insane.

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1037731687449456640

I thought the front runner was Avenatti.

How did Booker fail when the GOP went full bat ■■■■ thinking these items were classified?

It’s been a while, but if memory serves, it was a frequent spot where conan talked about booker’s “leadership” in the crime-ridden cesspool of which he was mayor.

And yes, I’ve been to Newark. And yes, it was during booker’s tenure as mayor. It was a dump.

I don’t miss any of the ones that are gone, but Gausman was a bit of a shock. I just wish someone would give davis a PED sandwich and get him banned.

1 why did the GOP block him from doing during hearinng?
2 why was it not released beforehand since it’s not that big of a deal?

What is previlidged about that? Why was it withheld?

Thats the controversy.

They’ve already caught Kavenaugh in misleading statements about handling of stolen D Senate emails, and about his vetting of another judge.

No smoking gun though, but this day isn’t over yet.

I just hope they make it back to the top before I die. Damn Yankees and sox. It’s tough being in the same division.

I see…should be on YouTube

This should be a bigger deal, but we all know it won’t be.

It was blocked yesterday. It was part of the documents not approved for release by the Bush library and National Archives, but it sounds like once they knew what booker was grandstanding about they made an effort to get those documents cleared and booker decided to pretend to be …something… anyways.

That’s the way I get it.

why was it blocked yesterday is the question? if it was not a big deal why did it not get released in the first place

No it shouldn’t.

Because it was.

never figured you for lets just accept it and move on crowd

They’ve explained several times that the law states that presidential records can be withheld for up to (I think they said 30 years) and that these records hadn’t been cleared by the Bush library for public release. The senators on the judicial committee had them marked as "committee confidential ", but it is not their right, by law, to release these records because they don’t belong to the senate. They belong to president Bush.

And the next day it wasn’t. I didn’t have to accept it.

You lost, you don’t get a say anymore, remember? I do.

what happened to make it so next day it wasn’t? hint it was due to Booker. does a senator need to do the exact same process for every document? this speaks well of the system.

i didn’t lose, i just did not win.

He will be fair as usual. And it won’t change much because social conservatives are not activists. Roberts as well as social conservatives will let the constitution be the guide.