This is what our President tweets on 9/11

So who’s to blame here? The President for Tweeting, or the libs following his Tweets like a bunch of flat bottomed girls?

I used to keep up with them. I just look these days when the left attacks a tweet to make sure he was quoted correctly or something wasn’t left out. :sunglasses:

Doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Of course they exist. Y’all can’t get through a single day without pouring over him.

Dark obsession. lol

I think it’s contempt rather than hate.

Trump doesn’t live in my frontal cortex. I can’t imagine being that loser-like. :rofl:

I would vote for the thin skinned folks myself.

The President for tweeting disrespectfully.

“Libs” and others following his tweets in disbelief and wondering if there’s anything contemptible he does that his followers won’t excuse or dismiss.

Which they haven’t found yet.

The person who committed the act. I forgot that most conservatives ditched the concept of personal responsibility 3 years ago

2 Likes

Me either. Who would have ever thought that following an election folks would go out, riot, scream at the sky etc.

What’s that all about anyway??? :thinking:

1 Like

Children who never got spanked for flailing on the ground and kicking the walls when they didn’t get their way.

I really dont care but for those that do and I suppose because he is President it might have been a nice gesture if he had made just onw tweet today. Because he is so prolific at tweeting, a single tweet today would have had a lot of gravitas from him.

That said I dont understand the yearly remembrance. Stories of where everyone was have been rehashed again and again.

The romanticizing of the day is perplexing. It was a day like any other except for the horrific act of terrorism against innocent people and if changed the course of history. Just like Pearl Harbour did.

1 Like

A train wreck occurs. Who is to blame? The conductor or the people gawking?

No I would not have. I would have felt exactly the same.

I never voted for Barack Hussein Obama but more, happily, I never had to worry about him pulling the same self promotional and inappropriate BS that Obese Donald does on an almost daily basis.

Thankfully, President Barack Hussein Obama had more respect for the office of the presidency and for the events of 9/11 and he never used either of those for such blatantly selfish purposes as is on display in Trump’s tweet today.

1 Like

Yep, Trump never forgets the hate even on 9/11, as demonstrated by OP :wink:

I refuse to sit around with a bunch of people moaning on command, forcing myself to feel emotions that didn’t even apply to me on that day.

I’d rather feel grateful that I got the hate out of my heart in time.

1 Like

My goodness what an embarrassment. People who defend his tweets are clowns.

I suspect that is very much it. We weren’t spoiled like that when i was growing up. :+1:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1171733174101131264?s=21

9/11 was about Trump? I dont get it.

Isn’t trump tower about 4 miles from WTC? I thought fat donald was in NJ watching a bunch of Muslims dancing/celebrating on top of buildings.

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1171787510269259776?s=21