This is what our President tweets on 9/11

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…“I hate you sky”. :sunglasses:

Wait you weren’t talking about HIS hatred of the liberal media. I misunderstood. Lol.

If it were the Obama’s they would just LOVE it!

5 Likes

I understand. :wink:

The photo is from last year. But i agree its tastefully simple. And doesn’t overshadow the day.

1 Like

Heres an idea perhaps just that single tweet would have been sufficient for today?

Thank god he wasn’t wearing a tan suit though.

It’s an idea. Sure.

He has expropriated the events of 9.11.01 for a blatant self centered PHOTO OP for himself and his trophy wife.

Never imagined I could ever see a day like this in my lifetime, or that one like this would ever be possible, not in the country I was born in and have so dearly loved for more than six decades now.

I find it represents moving forward better than images of the ruin of that day…Those are important to see as well.

:mega:

Donald Trump gives the best speeches.

If it were the Obama’s you would have loved it. :roll_eyes:

He could do nothing that would please you guys. Nothing. :smile:

2 Likes

And you would have hated it.

Dont try and take some moral high ground.

Just pointed out the obvious.

Personally it would not have bothered me if he had not tweeted anything about 9-11.

Life goes on, we should not wallow in the past.

Without this place, I would never know of a single Tweet of his. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I agree. The opioid crisis, broken homes, angry youth, the daily shootings in large cities, our government selling out the nation regarding illegal immigration and manufacturing…but…after the sadness…it personally motivates me to try even harder.

I get my tweets by him from here as well.

…or any tweet…by anybody…for that matter.

1 Like

He could have shown something without him in it that wasn’t a photo of the ruins.

He could have shown a photo of the new World Trade Center tower super imposed over a ghost image of the twin towers still standing in their glory and with the message of not forgetting. That would have shown moving on and not forgetting all at the same time.

But no. He chose a selfish image with all the bells and whistles. Him at the focus, the American flag, and the bottom caption reminder “President Donald J. Trump” as if the photo needed that caption.

But why didn’t the photo’s bottom caption mention First Lady Melania Trump???

Oh right, she is just his latest trophy wife, she really doesn’t count.