This is what our President tweets on 9/11

Well, my parents also meant to have me, so… :wink:

Well said.

1 Like

Blame the messenger, i guess?

But enough about our President

Nah, who could ever possibly blame a bunch of bratty little children for anything they psychotically obsess over? :rofl:

Have you got an extra mop? It;s getting kind of slippery in here. :wink:

2 Likes

Trump tweeting “I” and “I.” RW Media has criticized Obama for using “I” a lot in his speeches.

Mops aren’t appropriate for all this snot on the floor. Get the squeegee!

Thats them watching muslims dance in the streets of Hoboken

2 Likes

Good point. Looking for a squeegee and maybe a fire hose as well.

I am just here for the popcorn

1 Like

here you go :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

He doesn’t have to President the way you feeeel he should.

People in here trying really hard not to care about how stupid our President is.

4 Likes

Interesting to watch the intentional ignorance of what the President actually does and says by his supporters.

2 Likes

Feeeelings nothing more than feeeelings. :wink:

1 Like

The man on the radio doesnt talk much about twitter

Sure fat donald, you were looking directly at the WTC building.

https://twitter.com/deiustitiaadrem/status/1171791533395316741?s=21

Barack Obama on 9/11/2001 ~ “Back in my law office, I watched the images from New York - the plane vanishing into glass and steel, men and women clinging to window sills, then letting go. Tall towers crumbling to dust,” Mr. Obama said. “It seemed all the misery and all the evil in the world were in that rolling black cloud blocking out the September sun.”

Donald Trump on 9/11/2001 ~ "40 Wall Street [Trump owned] actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Center the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second-tallest, and now it’s the tallest …”

Always about him and always about size.

3 Likes

He should remember quite well. It was a good day for him. The attack made his building the tallest in New York.

2 Likes