This is the Ugly Face of Liberalism

Only one side does such a thing. Pointing to abstract isolated incidents such as cars messing up a piece of property doesn’t begin to show that there is any moral equivalency. In regards to the cars and the cemetery, we know there was some incidental damage. We don’t know with any certainty who caused the damage. There is no moral equivalency.

You are correct, that I don’t like LW activism. Most reasonable people don’t. The OP provides a graphic example of the destruction caused by LW activism

It doesn’t surprise me one bit that LIB forum members would attempt to defend the actions and attempt to find moral equivalency rather than simply coming out and condemning those actions.

When you lack morals values and personal integrity you are left with trying to tear down others to feel superior.

Seriously? :roll_eyes:

:laughing:

Right on cue! :+1:

What a masterfully articulate rebuttal of my post which rightfully points out that it was you and your OP that sought to denigrate millions and millions of your fellow Americans. Good job. :+1:

It is primarily a tactic used only by the left.

Hypocrisy thy name is Trumpster.

Being a slob is a tactic employed by a political ideology?

Bwahahahahaha. :rofl:

Seems like libs feeling are hurt.

Clap those cymbals, monkey! Dance! Fix your MAGA fez, it’s crooked!

Yeah, I’d say trashing a cemetary and driving over graves is FAR worse than leaving some trash on sidewalks an in alley ways. You’re right-the morally bankrupt Trump supporters who DROVE AND PARKED ON GRAVES are far worse. Wouldn’t agree? Disrespecting the resting places of the dead is far worse than leaving some trash? I’d agree with you on that.

Yes, we do know. It was people attending a Trump rally-aka, Trump supporters. And again, you’re right-there is no moral equivalence. Driving over and parking on graves is deplorable and despicable. Shame on Trump supporters for doing so.

Occupying; shutting things down; intentionally destroying property. Those are tactics primarily deployed on the left. The cesspool of garbage left behind is simply a by product.

Trump’s walk of fame star was once again destroyed. LW activist property destruction.

Where do you see me defending slobs.

I am against slobs in every form. (and they are in every form—yes Virginia there are conservative slobs you just choose to ignore)

Allan

Allan

Stop being such a snowflake, lib. It’s a shame you support Trump supporters trashing graveyard, lib.

1 Like

Since you seem to be unable to have a conversation without denigrating your opponent. I believe we are done.

In regards to the walk of fame, we know there was some incidental damage. We don’t know with any certainty who caused the damage. There is no moral equivalency.

We really aren’t talking about slobs and you know it.

He’s got nuthin’, except he started a thread, giggled because it broad-brushed liberals, he showed someone who high-fived him, and now posters are smacking him down.

He showed he had 2-3 suited in 7 card poker, and went all in. Now’s he’s down big to everyone else.

2 Likes

Don’t be such a PC snowflake. You can only be offended if you choose to be. I simply described your loyalty to Trump with colorful descriptions. Why would you be offended by someone talking about how loyal you are to Trump? You love him, so such a description should be pleasing to you, not insulting, right?