This is the Ugly Face of Liberalism

Was wondering how long it would take for the denigration to begin. I didn’t have long to wait.

The Ugly Face of Conservatism!

The thread started with denigration in your OP.

1 Like

There is no tit for tat. There is absolutely nothing on the right that is morally equivalent to Occupy Wall Street and the cesspool of filth they left behind.

Yes, people at a Trump really seriously parked in a cemetary and parked on graves and left a big mud pit in their wake.

What a frothing at the mouth response to someone proving the same thing happening with people who are absolutely viewed by many on the right as being conservative heroes.

There are countless examples that can be shown from both sides of the spectrum of people being slobbish in their behavior. To believe that it only happens on one side is the very definition of frothing at the mouth.

1 Like

Another stupid thread broad brushing Liberals. No surprises here. People in general are sloppy - no political ideology is responsible for that.

The OP points out a very real ugly truth about LW activism. It doesn’t denigrate any individual forum member.

I am a liberal and I don’t do any of that ■■■■■

Take your broad brushing somewhere else.

Those Liberals dint. This liberal does.

Many protest marches occur here in NYC by gasp liberals with no disruption every day.

Do you think every single liberal liberal is a slob.

I assure you, they are not.

This thread is at an end, Premise of OP is false.

Broadbrushing never works.

You should know better Peek.

Allan

I mean, you deny the facts as they happen. You broadbush and pretend only one side does a thing, and when examples of “your side” doing the thing are easy to find and shown, you try to weasel out of it.

You’re not interested in honestly discussing that “both sides” have rotten, disrespectful people. You just want to do your master’s bidding. “hur hur libs” And you got called on being the loyal little performing monkey that you are. Now dance! Clap the cymbals!

2 Likes

Pretty simple solution. Prominent LIBs simply need to distance themselves from LW activism. I’m seeing quite the opposite.

The denigration began with your OP, trying to smear over half of the US population, and for no other reason than because they do not bend the knee and kiss the ring of the man you have declared as your Master.

1 Like

I can’t find any evidence of liberals parking their cars all over a cemetery, destroying gravestones so they could go to a political rally. Does that mean this is something that represents conservatives? Of course not.

It denigrates anyone that identified as a lib.

You might as well called us deplorable.

But the tingle up his leg feels soooooooooo good.

Good people on both sides of litter.

2 Likes

No, that’s just something stupid to say. Again.

True, Trump supporters running over protesters in Charlottesville is a lot worse.

Your side wins.

LW activism equals stuff you dont like.

LOL. we are all on to you peek, take your BS elsewhere.

we have no time for your ilk.

Allan

1 Like