This is the Ugly Face of Liberalism

Seems like LIBs like to destroy things; shutdown highways; occupy and leave a cesspool of filth for someone else to cleanup.

1 Like
3 Likes

/thread

10 char

5 Likes

People are slobs, be they Liberal, or Trump cultists such as yourself.

Allan

1 Like

Pretty typical of distinguishing pigs that they are.

Suspected someone would use this one in an attempt to find moral equivalency between something LIBs do as a matter of course, versus a one off event by a fringe militia group having nothing to do with conservative principles.

There is absolutely no moral equivalency. Rarely a day goes by without some disruptive LIB protest or occupation. That simply doesn’t happen on the right.

Seriously? :roll_eyes:

Kids can be slobs? Who knew.

$2 mil in direct damages from these Republican hero’s.

1 Like

If you think the protestors at the Mahler refuge don’t have anything to do with conservative principles, you’re living in bizarro world.

1 Like

Suspected you would ignore attempts to point out the useless tit for tat these kinds of broad brushes tend to spark. Yeah large groups of people are gross. We eat stuff and we generate trash and we poop. Sometimes we don’t clean up after ourselves. I have relatives who are a ■■■■■■■ mess - their houses full of gross dogs and neglected children and gross food everywhere. They’re republicans. The two things have nothing to do with each other.

2 Likes

LOL! Yeah, that’s the dishonest response I expected. What a predicable and loyal little monkey! Now clap those cymbals even more!

Not bizarro world, dishonest world.

Disruptive protest? Citizens have a constitutional right to protest.

If they follow the rules and regulations for protesting like I do there is no disruption.

Allan

Allan

Peek and Conan depend on broad generalizations to fuel their hatred for folks who don’t march in lockstep with what talk radio tells them to.

3 Likes

they’ll be back in a minute to tell us how they don’t listen to talk radio.

1 Like

MInus the neglected children, you just described my parents’ home. That they just bought 2 years ago. It’s full of animal crap and it looks like a hoarder’s dream. And they’re the biggest ditto-heads I’ve ever met.

1 Like

But they don’t. Disruption is the name of the game. :+1: