This is the Ugly Face of Liberalism

I am against vandalism, no matter who does it.

LOL.

Allan

This thread has already run the life cycle of a typical Hannity lib call out thread:

1. Republican starts a thread broadbrushing liberals.

2. OP gets called out in multiple posts.

3. OP gets defensive, alleges persecution and begins to lash out.

3 Likes

There is nothing to debate in your post. You accused me of denigrating millions of Americans for daring to call out LIBs for their destructive LW activist behavior. It is you who has chosen not to debate the issue I raised in my OP

Since I am quoting you from your OP.

I am against this. (slobbery)

Every protestor should pick up after his or herself.

Allan

1 Like

But you think its only libs who are slobs.

Allan

That isn’t what has happened at all. I haven’t alleged persecution. I did call out a single poster for resorting to name calling. In regards to getting called out, I have no idea what you are referring to. I’ve started similar threads in the past and for the most part each of them has played out pretty much as I expected.

With this thread, I noticed yet another similar story and felt compelled to start a thread. I wasn’t really expecting a real debate and I didn’t get one.

I guess it is time to move on.

Retreat would be a better word.

Allan

2 Likes

What happens each and every time:

Yeah, “tuck tail and run” about describes it.

You think you are being cute with the slob crap, but you are simply avoiding having to discuss a behavior that you can’t possibly defend.

Because that’s what you did. Might as well call libs deplorable.

1 Like

The thread has already run its course. I guess I could stick around and continue to trade insults, but what would be the point?

once again I am against protesters who are slobs, they should pick up after themselves.

Allan

1 Like

That’s funny, because you’ve been sitting here since you started this thread playing victim, but NOW you’re admitting to “trading insults.”

If you took any words in this thread as an insult to you, it can only be out of shame that you feel that way. Hopefully you feel some shame for your undying loyalty to Dear Leader.

So you realize that broadbrushing all liberals based on the actions of a few in Portland is indefensible. Well, it’s a start.

You made you point, some (not all) liberal protesters are slobs.

Okay point taken. LOL.

Allan

Yep. Sounds like a typical frothing at the mouth Trump cultist in its purest form.

1 Like

Agreed. As an Eagle Scout, I was always taught to leave a place in better condition than I found it. My heart broke a few years ago when I was hiking around the Grand Canyon and there was all manner of trash along the rim, including cigarette butts. I didn’t bring a trash bag with me, but I had a napkin from breakfast in my pocket, so I gathered what I could inside of that and tossed them when I left.

Conservatives are disgusting in both action and thought…

They really are quite sick…

It started a few posts ago.

1 Like