This is the right way to commemorate the 20th 9/11

:man_facepalming:

Get over yourself, you’re on a online message board.

…he said, ankle biting over a guilty conscience. :rofl:

3 Likes

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01529-3

the WHO agreed to sponsor the first phase of an investigation into the pandemic’s origins, which took place in China in early 2021.

Just to remind you, the source you’re depending on for your information, the WHO…were the ones who said there was no evidence of person to person transmission of the COVID virus until January 22, 2020. Then they changed their mind but by then…the world was infected. Good choice. You run with that. :sunglasses:

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

It is clear you do not understand the scientific process.
Stick to youtube for your “facts”, and remain in the dark.

Such a bogus article, where to begin, ok here.

from your link

Outbreak-origin investigations often take years, and some culprits remain unknown. It took 14 years to nail down the origin of the SARS epidemic, which began with a virus in bats that spread to humans, most likely through civets. To date, a complete Ebola virus has never been isolated from an animal in the region where the world’s largest outbreak occurred between 2013 and 2016.

Um no, actually they found the first zoonotic intermediate host in less than a year.

We have yet to find any for covid. As for Ebola, that was the stone age.

So, I suppose you’re solemnising the day with 24 hours of silent mourning at grave sides?

I understand when someone lies, they are a liar and the WHO lied, along with China. It’s clear that you don’t understand that but…stick with me and come into the light. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Was she though?

We demanded vengeance against those who killed 3000 of our fellow citizens.

Did the US make some mistakes? Of course. Nation building was a mistake.

But it was vital that those who were responsible were completely obliterated. Justice had to be served.

Funny…Cons will bring up Trump to say he would have done this or that…and thats all fine, but if a “Lib” brings him up…“He’s living rent free, yada yada” …I love how that works…lol

That’s my thought too. I suppose an ex president with future aspirations might want to attend a solemn remembrance or something, but life will go on as normal tomorrow.

How many takes?

TDS cont.

Picket the Saudi embassy and FBI headquarters?

Three. The second one he got off topic talking about how Robert E Lee would have prevented the attack.

And how many teleprompters?

Uhhhh … 69. How many takes do you think it took?

I’m going to say 10-12