This is the right way to commemorate the 20th 9/11

Holyfield looks as old and desperate as Chuck Liddell. Vitor has a history of PED usage.

Never mind.

1 Like

Just heard an interesting comment on Morning Joe: The commenter said that 20 years ago, Americans banded together and sacrificed their own lives to prevent an attack on the Capitol. Then, 20 years later, Americans attacked the Capitol.

Wow - that’s pretty profound.

Gave me the creeps. So much has changed.

20 years ago, libs banded together to ensure that 20 years of war would be wasted.

:wink:

1 Like

Nah. Afghanistan for better or worse was a full speed ahead bipartisan effort. The good, the bad, the ugly. We all were all in.

US Capitol suffered nearly $1.5million of damage in January 6 riots

US Capitol suffered nearly $1.5million of damage in January 6 riots (msn.com)

Now compare that to the millions upon millions upon millions upon millions done by the BLM rioters? It would appear it’s changing for the better?

“We” didn’t do anything. :wink:

Biyyions*

1 Like

Not the point.

That’s because I haven’t been sheoplized. Sorry. Now say it, orange man baaad.

By the way, a big thanks to Trump for helping to grow the UFC into the modern day juggernaut it is.

The sport would be dead without him. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I suspect this is another allusion to your military career, but we were discussing politics. And ‘we’ as a country completely supported the invasion of Afghanistan - dems and republicans.

At first, and then it faded quick. Those poor misunderstood terrorists. :wink:

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :+1:

Except one politician who voted no for the AUMF.

She was right.

Oh…did you finally wake up? Happy Friday. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I waked up a long time ago.
You should try it.

Or, continue to rely on conspiracy theories…that never pan out.

I am pretty sure I know which path you will choose.

I know rite? What’s the latest? Oh yeah…that lab in Wuhan that I mentioned a year ago. Finally…maybe even you can see it? Can you?