This is the right way to commemorate the 20th 9/11

Of course not…fee fees don’t come with links.

1 Like

The owner of the production company putting this show on is in some deep legal trouble, he is likely trying to win a pardon in 2024 if Trump wins.

They do own Verzuz now, which is concerning because I really like Verzuz.

Personally, I don’t give a fig what Trump does. The further away from any commemoration the better we will all be.

How’s Joe Biden done so far on “ending the virus”?

1 Like

He’s doing just fine with those smart enough to get vaccinated.

2 Likes

I would imagine approval numbers, Biden is in the tank.

1 Like

I would be interested to see the formula for that calculation.

Still more popular then the last President.

1 Like

Trump is not our President, Biden is. How is he going to commemorate…hand over more weapons to those who protected the people behind 9/11?

1 Like

Come on…maaaan. You know the thing…and roaches love to rub my hairy legs in the summer.

Which says a lot about those same.

Or release 5,000 taliban prisoners?

As a side note from all this dripping obsession with the Tweet Meanie, Vitor Belfort will be boxing Evander Holyfield because his original opponent - Oscar De La Hoya - was hospitalized last week with the ChiVirus after being fully vaccinated. :wink:

3 Likes

The timing, loss of military lives and callous disregard for American civilians in Afghanistan was simply due to a preplanned publicity stunt for Biden to talk big on 9/11.

And that’s why trump has to call a boxing match on the 20th anniversary of 9/11?

Get your priorities in order. Which do you truly give a rat’s ass about?

Also, Vitor Belfort was never a UFC Heavyweight world champion. He won a heavyweight tournament in the UFC once.

He was the light heavyweight champion for a few weeks after the seam of his glove tore Randy Couture’s eyeball. Vitor was soundly defeated in their third and final fight, losing the light heavyweight belt upon his first title defense.

I’m just not sure what your post has to do with the topic in this thread.

What are the current odds on the fight?