This is the right way to commemorate the 20th 9/11

…especially if you are running for president in 2024.

On the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, former President Donald Trump will host and commentate the Triller Fight Club heavyweight boxing match between Evander Holyfield and Vitor Belfort.

Trump is providing “guest commentary” for the fight, which will take place at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, Florida. Holyfield, a former cruiserweight and undisputed heavyweight world champion, will make his return to the ring against Belfort, a UFC heavyweight world champion.

“I love great fighters and great fights. I look forward to seeing both this Saturday night and sharing my thoughts ringside. You won’t want to miss this special event,” Trump said in a press release.

yeah, so…

That’s a strange matchup to say the least.

So glad this man is no longer president of our country.

1 Like

It’s a $50 PPV. I wonder how much Trump is going to make?

It doesn’t look like he’s the promoter. He can do a commemoration during the day and the fight at night, right?

Rent still free?

5 Likes

Right?

You really got tired of low inflation, secure borders, Mideast peace agreements, energy independence, low gas prices, military victories, the destruction of ISIS and all that other horrible stuff?

Well he’s gone and you now have the biggest ■■■■ show any President could create. It’s so awful, he runs and hides rather than answer questions.

16 million people who voted for him now regret it. With good reason.

6 Likes

Lol feels like you might be leaving out something but I can’t imagine what.

1 Like

Triller is the rival to TikTok and Trump has business ties with them, eh? What a huge coincidence that doesn’t recast anything in the past as self serving.

Lol. The mean tweets? I listed accomplishments. Not failed attempt by haters to remove him. His accomplishments are epic. Biden’s are zip.

No, the whole last year of his presidency is what I was referring to.

He seems to have done a fantastic job setting Trumplican’s hair on fire. :rofl:

You mean the year with low inflation, cheap gas, energy independence, and secure borders? That year?

1 Like

Is there a link that substantiates the claim of 16 million people?

Yes. It’s out there. The math is easy. Do it and see what you get. I did my own math. 16 million people regret it and they don’t care if one Australian knows about it or not. The one thing you do know. Is that I have never made up a random number before. What do your numbers say?
:slightly_smiling_face:

Everywhere in the rest of the world its been this

Among American leftist Orange man bad even though he isn’t the president. Your only fooling yourself, NATO members aren’t buying it.

2 Likes

Here is the actual link to the article: Afghanistan crisis: How Europe’s relationship with Joe Biden turned sour - BBC News

1 Like

What maths?

They’ll get over it.

Triller is a trackwreck of a company.