This is how you handle fascist goons and bullies

Well my guess is that the ■■■■■ antifa” bunch was about to seriously hurt the black clad vegans.
Sure wish the cops would have waited about 5 more minutes. A couple of observations watching that video. First, I’m surprised at the number of grown men who either don’t know how to or can’t throw a decent punch or hand to hand fight. Next, it appears there are well more ■■■■■ antifas” than the black clad punks; some of those boys are good sized too! This could have been more effective by surrounding them closing ranks and forcing the antifis into a small kill zone.
And you just know after a beat down the black clad vegans will go back and engage in their criminal ways again. ■■■■■■■ morons.

Right? I’ve seen better fighting skills on a third grade playground. Take ground. Don’t give ground. At least they did that. I liked the ■■■■ Antifa chant too. They’re not used to such in your face disrespect.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Bingo! Good to see this bunch of thugs/bullies/facists get their ass whipped. :+1:

These guys fought back and antifa didn’t have them outnumbered 10 to 1 like they usually do.

Who comes up with these names? Patriot Prayer???

idiots mostly.
its called that so they can say “antifa attacked a prayer group” in their news releases.

Look at you defending the terrorist group antifa again.

2 Likes

Fascist is as fascist does.

4 Likes

Do you think Antifa groups check out the “fascist” political philosophies of those whom they attack? Do you see opposition to government mask mandates as inherently fascist? And yet you seem only concerned with protecting the good name of antifa.

2 Likes

Anti maskers are likely republicans and republicans have embraced fascism.

Wow. That sounds close to a deceleration of war against one of our political parties.

Pelosi would like that.

2 Likes

what is there to defend
antifa are not a group its hard to defame black hoodies and jeans.

people just show up in black bloc gear and fight people, there is no leaders, meetings, agenda, etc.

They are self identifying as antifa when they show up dressed in black and ready to fight anyone who is not a leftist…not much different than any idiots that show up somewhere with swastikas.
And that many thugs dressed in black carrying backpacks didn’t just happen to show up at the same time.

2 Likes

A deceleration of war? That sounds okay.

Oh he did, he did.

1 Like

I’m on the side if moron want to show up and fight each-other they can fight each-other.
when people start using them as a political tool, is when your going down some 1920’s Germany stuff.

political parties with paramilitary wings is straight up bad news.

1 Like

Here is one of those heroes in the OP

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1426680422927273984

Here is a Capitol Rioter Tony Moon attacking a reporter

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1426711680034037763

Really standing up to fascism he is.

Can’t be, he’s not white.

1 Like

Aren’t a group but magically show up together in the same place at the same time. What a coincidence. Hilarious.

4 Likes

Good then you shouldn’t mind if these non-existent groups get their beat downs.

4 Likes