This is how you handle fascist goons and bullies

That’s where the country is headed because democrat run cities refuse to stop these thugs. When people get tired of all the crap they will eventually realize if the police won’t stop the violence then they need to defend themselves.

2 Likes

Sixteen posts in and the only thing you’ve proven is you have no idea what fascism is. lol

2 Likes

I think you are going to see a lot of what happened in the video in the future.

Folks are fed up to here.

2 Likes

We know the modern leftist version of it. It’s those on the left FALSELY accusing the right of being fascists while using fascists tactics & propaganda to get their way and impose fascism upon us all.

K?

3 Likes

As much as the ANTIFA thugs deserved the beatdowns, it’s best to keep it peacful, ala MLK…

The problem with that is it will cause escalation. The fascists of ANTIFA will become more violent & end up using guns & killing people on the streets they oppose. The reaction to that will be those on the right using guns on them as well. It will be reported on every news cast how the evil righties are instigating violence & insurrection. Then it will be time to bring in the feds, Homeland security, FBI, etc.

They will have to put down the insurrection, including arresting anyone fomenting it, that is, anyone on the right.

It will hasten the social credit scoring system like in China, & the entire leftist agenda.

Better to win at the ballot box & peaceful protest.

Don’t think so? Look at all the left has done the last 5 years and gotten away with it!

How do you keep it peaceful when Antifa shows up to give you a beating during a peaceful protest? :thinking:

Do you believe in self defense?

Nobody in this thread has explained why a so-called Anarchist movement is attacking people that are protesting government mandates in Los Angeles, or Christians in Portland. They’re never, ever held accountable for any of this behavior by the Democratic leadership in those cities either. Sure seems like they’re fully endorsed by progressive politicians.

3 Likes

It’s the same plausible deniability that progressive Democrats use whenever BLM torches a small business.

1 Like

:+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, I agree Antifa is a state-sponsored fascist organization and needs to be resisted. They are free to burn cities and attack people with impunity since they are little more than the paramilitary branch of the FBI. They are our fascist black-shirts and brown-shirts.

If they were really anarchists why would they support government mask mandates?

4 Likes

Really? What’s your best example of republican fascism? I’ll wait.

2 Likes

Yes, self defense, after trying to avoid conflict.

Pffffffffffffffft!

What evidence do you have that Antifa does anything at the request of the Democrats?

Evidence is all the democrats who run to defend the antifa terrorist.

2 Likes

That’s easy: there is a remarkable confluence between right wingers and anti-maskers. In short, ANTIFA showed up to an anti-mask protest to fight right wingers

Let me correct your statement. The leftist group antifa showed up to beat up people who were protesting having to wear a mask.

2 Likes

I said what I said

It’s just a name.

North Korea is officially called the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea. Both Democratic and Republic are literally in the name, yet it is neither Democratic nor a Republic. For that matter, it does not belong to the people either.

The actions of ANTIFA more closely resemble the actions of Fascists than anything they rail against.

5 Likes

That’s not evidence that Antifa does things at the request of the Democrats.