This is how you handle fascist goons and bullies

Joe says they’re only an ideology. They really don’t exist. Would that be a cover up?

2 Likes

They were working undercover on Jan 6.

1 Like

Why wouldn’t there be some kind of police presence when there is a protest right in front of city hall? I’m not much for donning the tinfoil hats but that one is a head-scratcher.

I see Proud boys and capitol rioters stabbing people on tape. Sure that will work out well for them.

1 Like

Who cares what is in their names. A fascist is a fascist no matter what they call themselves.

1 Like

Sure looks like you did.

I said “looks like the antimaskers started the fight”, and in response to that post you said you didn’t care…it was about time someone started taking it to Antifa.

You should clarify that you didn’t mean that.

1 Like

Time to stop the bs. We all know antifa is a fascist leftist group.

2 Likes

Glad to see you at least have given up the moral high ground.

“They do it too!”

Lol.

Yeah it is.

Watch you try to deflect and make excuses for the violent terrorist antifa. The only groups I see that are starting violence every week are the leftist groups antifa and blm.

1 Like

They went to cause trouble.

Of course it is.

Yea that is why they have there own Twitter account😳

2 Likes

I see democrats using antifa to shut down speak they don’t like. I don’t see the leftist calling antifa a domestic terrorist group. So I will go with silence is support.

2 Likes

They probably are. Why do you think the loser antifa members cover their faces?

2 Likes

Who got stabbed on tape at the capital riots? Let’s see your proof.

At least you haven’t given up supporting a terrorist leftist group.

1 Like

Because they’re chicken ■■■■ . If mommy or daddy sees them, they may take away their credit cards.

3 Likes

Good lord. What a wimpy way to dodge a question. You should be ashamed. I am embarrassed for you.

6 Likes

The reply from Judo was really pathetic. He can’t even tell us which side he’s on. Just awful.

1 Like