This is how you handle fascist goons and bullies

The only people I see escalating it into some type of political movement are white nationalist or Identitarian or whatever they are pretending their name is now.

1 Like

It looked like a street brawl between Proud Boys/3 percenters/ Oath keepers/ Patriot Prayer dead enders and Black Bloc Antifa dead enders

There are no winners there… only dead enders.

do you see Democrat using Antifa as their private security?

3 Likes

A more accurate description would be those that intended to commit acts of violence got beat up by their intended victims.

5 Likes

Who showed up to shut down the free speech rights of someone else? Who showed up dressed for a fight? Who showed up with helmets and bear spray? Antifa wanted a fight. They got it. And they lost.

And who refuses to answer the simple question I asked him. Oh, that would be you,

5 Likes

No it isn’t.

1 Like

What’s the difference?

both groups showed up with the intent to fight each-other.

Very heartwarming to see Antifa retreating. I love the way the cops came rushing in AFTER Antifa started getting their asses kicked.

4 Likes

Why was ANTIFA in Charlottesville? Why does ANTIFA show up at different places around the country? There’s only one reason, now if you can be honest, what is it?

4 Likes

Call me when elected Democrat are hanging out with antifa and hiring them to work “Security”.

1 Like

are you suggesting Proud Boys, etc don’t show up to fight.

1 Like

Who did that?

How far and how high up does this corruption go?

You swallowed the bait.

They fight a representative republic. They offer authoritarian noise.

3 Likes

Nope. You are misinformed. Where did you get that info? This was an anti masker event. Antifa was not invited. They showed up to shut it down. They failed. Bigly.

I guess you’re skeered to answer the simple question I asked you? Just say so and I’ll let it drop.

2 Likes

I am suggesting that there was no violence until the government rescinded a legal permit and the police shoved them into the awaiting ANTIFA crowd. That’s when the violence began.

2 Likes

In this case they offered a hasty retreat and hid behind the police.
:grin:

3 Likes

City hall and the state government. And the FBI who lets them get away with burning federal buildings.

4 Likes

Ring

Ring

Ring…

2 Likes