This girl is a hero!

She must be crushed.

this kind of hate is encouraged by the destructive toxic left

1 Like

who teaches these students that that is “white supremacy?”

why does the university put up with that kind of overt racist nonsense?

oh that’s right - because they are also mentally ill leftists spouting hate and filth while snuggled warmly in the safe womb of academia

1 Like

you know what is literally literally (twice because you forgot what “literally” literally means) pure communism and propaganda?

college campuses

the farther idiot left it is, the more they think it matters

1 Like

First Wichita state, than the nation.

The domino theory.

Allan

A post was split to a new topic: Another Standing Up To Cancel Culture Hero?

She rocks!

God bless her for not kowtowing, instead insisting she made her choices on criteria given, and nobody in the appropriate committees rejected them before submission.

1 Like

Idiot leftists who know their policies suck. So they say, "vote for me because republicans are all Nazis. It’s all they’ve got.

1 Like

The Wichita State incident is merely one representative example of a larger wave of woke-ism that is out of control, toxic, and at times downright dangerous. Look at the threats made against her.

And your response is to attempt to deflect from that sinister movement. It speaks volumes, and gives the impression that you support what is happening to this girl.

Yet here you are. :man_shrugging:

Baffling isn’t it? Doesn’t care about the topic, yet won’t stop commenting on it.

I stopped commenting in this thread, at your request, 3 days ago.

Why are you still so concerned about it? Did my comments upset you that badly?

Senators from a college? Who has time for this crap? When I went to college all I did was study and work.

Who cares who anyone admires? This is Kansas, of course some students are going to admire Conservative women.

Get over it. Jeez, college Liberals can be annoying.

Oh and Zegers is an idiot as well. Just because folks don’t like that she was included it doesn’t mean she can call all of them Communists. That is just as stupid and annoying.

These are all kids playing with shiny toys who have no idea what they are doing but are sure they are right in everything. Which is the folly of youth. Let them squawk at each other until they eventually learn how stupid they all look.

Us grown ups have better things to worry about.

So what am I quoting here? Someone else’s comment?

Maybe you were confused when you posted that. (Or maybe you didn’t intend to stick to your word when you posted it.)

Or maybe when you post in a thread with the intent to disrupt, you end up posting foolish contradictions.

What exactly do you guys get out of this trolling? What’s the point?

It certainly isn’t good-faith debate. It’s boring and dumb.

… asks the guy whose very first post in the thread was intended to disrupt the thread, and then who said he wouldn’t post in here any more yet continues to do so. :roll_eyes:

Seems you don’t like getting a dose of your own medicine.

1 Like

I read the article and it is wonderful.

I am encouraged by her tenacity.

Great post!!

So tweeting about someone you admires makes you a hero now?

Pardon me - I need to go set up a Twitter account so I can be a hero.

If anyone wants an autograph, better hurry before I get too popular.

Damn… There are some really stupid libbish posts in this thread. :man_shrugging:

I’m not concerned. I believe that when I young lady shows courage, facing the wrath of the wokies, she should be commended. Don’t you?