They walk amongst us

Two days ago it was being pointed out here that Obama is “only half black”.

Oh hey look there it is again.

Yes, there are a lot of nut jobs in politics. Pelosi. Schiff. Romney. Hank Johnson. Shelia Jackson-Lee. Schumer. Biden. . . the list goes on and on.

What, we don’t like facts? Obama was half white, half black. There is nothing racist in pointing that out. I can say I’ve said it in the past to have fun with Liberals. They get so angry when you point out he’s half white. It never made sense to me but it was hilarious to screw with them about it.

You lining up behind racial purity testing too, eh?

If you are brown skinned in this world then you are Black. Race isn’t a scientific thing, it’s a social construct. Obama is black.

Did you bother reading what I typed?

Go back to Jim Crow and see if you and Obama can use the same water fountain.

Technically he is multiracial but the motivation for pointing that out and denouncing his “true” blackness was never in dispute. You sure you wanna get on that train?

Who got angry about it?

Ironic to hear a trump supporter going on about liberals getting angry and upset when the man you support in the White House is triggered by any and all criticisms.

Did you read what I typed.

What the hell are you talking about? Hell, we have one guy here talking about Jim Crow as a response to me JOKING with Liberals about it. I don’t give a damn what the guy calls himself. There is nothing racist in pointing out the truth. He’s half white, half black. As to Trump getting upset, he’s probably getting tired of the liberal lies. Think of how this stuff started. The DNC bought and paid for a dossier from a RUSSIAN, then used it to spy on his campaign and then accused him of colluding with Russians with ZERO evidence… yeah, that would tick me off to no end as well.

Perfect illustration of the point.

Science denier.

The “one drop of blood” rule is racist.

His skin is brown. He is an American Black man from a mixed race family. This isn’t a purity test it’s the reality of our culture. Pointing out his white mother was an attempt to belittle what he had managed to accomplish as a Black man in America.

1 Like

I wonder if Obama could play at the country club down the street. Tiger Woods couldn’t. Wait, isn’t he half something-or-other too.

1 Like

Go back to when demoncrat KKK were doing crazy, murderous things …or go back to when they murdered Lincoln.

Exactly. Obama would very much be considered a black man in that context as well.

Ignoring his white mother belittles her.

Tiger is 1/4 black, 1/4 white, 1/4 American Indian, and 1/4 Asian. But blacks claim him as one of theirs. Go figure.

But we are not living back then so your point is moot.

Maybe they do, I don’t know. I don’t even know how Tiger identifies himself. Do you?