They walk amongst us

Sssshhhhhh…It’s Pig Latin…

Pig Latin’ish anyway. Your accent is off. :stuck_out_tongue:

He was really white because he grew up with a privileged white mother who “worked at a bank.”

Yet, he was also the “magic negro” in the next breath.

Em were good days, indeed.

It because I come from Northwest Indiana…Think Chicagoish. LOL

As a mixed person myself I think it’s a choice on which race to identify more with.

I self identify more with whites than I do blacks. But I call myself biracial. Culturally speaking though I’m more “southern Anglo descended white” than a lot of white people. If you heard my voice, you’d swear I was nothing more than a well spoken redneck.

Obama decided to self identify more with black people. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Ultimately if you look black you will be called black unless people know your background. That’s a legacy of British and American views on race.

But ultimately we get to choose who to identify more with.

2 Likes

I can remember several more who referred to him as “Halfrican American” or “the Magic Negro.” There was a song for the latter I believe.

1 Like

Meh, I wouldn’t use that as an excuse being so close to Weeskansen. Be better. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, actually, whenever Herman Cain became the flavor of the moment in 2016 and the other dude in 2012, there was much bragging that conservatives would have a “real black man” as a presidential candidate, not a faker like Obama.

I thought that all posts were to be in English. And that was so no one could do a filter bypass by using a different language.

But maybe I’m mistaken

AHHH… His grandmother and his book publisher, who wrote a short bio of Barry, lied… remember? They didn’t mean to say he was born in Kenya and Barry didn’t really mean to approve the release of that short bio. And his school records are sealed -not because they say he is a foreign student, but - because Barry was… ummm… a… a… yeah… A straight A student and he’s so humble he doesn’t want to make others feel bad. Yeah… Yeah… that’s it. And that thing about Loretta Fuddy getting ready to come clean and then mysteriously dying in a water ditching in which no one else had more than a scratch… well … ya know… ■■■■ happens.

1 Like

Trump is crazy, defeat Trump?

1 Like

So we are using mental illness epithet … the C word… now on the open forum?

Why not?

People here are calling Biden senile.

You are right. We should use terms like “major neurocognitive disorder” to describe Nuzzlin Joe’s mental condition.

Not my words. Just an attempt at decoding as challenged. I might well be wrong.

That’s the thing. People claiming Obama was “the first black president” are technically just as incorrect as people claiming “he’s just another white president “.

Yes this is an excellent satire of how it was done.

2 Likes

You have that backwards … YOU can believe whatever YOU want.

“Trump is a Crazy , Defeat Trump.”.

VOODOO?

Here analyze these code words

I remember that quite well but it would be impolite to name names.