These new 302 mueller memos are gonna be a hoot

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

No, I mean Mueller’s summary…no evidence of cooperation between anyone in the Trump campaign and Russia…
Part I, page 2.

Welcome to the new home of the Mueller memos thread.

In this interview, Richard Gates recounts Paul Manafort’s reaction to the release of the DNC emails and how the campaign was happy because it came at a time when their poll numbers were falling becasue of Trump’s comments about Ted Cruz’s father. The campaign was also aware Russia was behind the release of the emails.

1 Like

And then there’s this testimony by Michael Cohen. There’s a lot of redaction in this section, unfortunately.

Don’t forget the conclusion of the report.

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

1 Like

And that deals solely with the “obstruction” Part 2 of the report. That’s ok, DOJ concluded that there was no obstruction and the House Dems realize there is nothing for them to run with there.

One can read the report for themselves and see the obstruction.

One can read the report for themselves and see the “collusion” and the attempt at conspiracy.

One can look at what is happening today and see that almost the exact same thing is unfolding in real time.

1 Like

Or one can accept the results of the Mueller team and DOJ.
True, there isn’t a case that ever went to court that one can’t decide they disagree with the verdict. You could spend a lifetime doing that.

Still, it will always remind me of all the times I was asked in this forum if I would agree with the results of the Mueller report when it comes out.

I accept the results of the Mueller report.

Which is summed up as this.

As Donald Trump was running for President he was secretly pursuing a real estate deal in Moscow which included signing a letter of intent with a bank under US sanctions. During that same time, the campaign was seeking to obtain stolen material from Russian intelligence in order to effect the outcome of the election, the same Russian intelligence that was launching a disinformation and cyber attack on this country’s election. The Trump campaign failed to obtain the information through bad luck and stupidity. Then they worked to cover it up.

Anyone else in the world this would end them, but for some reason the supporters of Trump just do not care.

I do not accept Barr’s characterization of it which is “No collusion, no obstruction”

6 Likes

Must be your fertile imagination.

Nice unsupported assumption

Party before country

1 Like

Also every single person involved lied about it. All of them.

Trump started off with “I don’t know ANY Russians”

2 Likes

Im either going through metamorphosis or I am seeing the lying ■■■■■■■■ crap on both sides all to clear.

Trumps awesome. “. I dont know any Russians!” And the Suckers bought it! One born every minute

Memo excerpt: Included is the three-page letter signed by Robert Mueller that Michael Cohen received before testifying.

1 Like

Welcome to my world. There is plenty of lying on all sides. I just don’t see how all these witnesses say the same thing…and they are all colliding against Trump.

These are 302s they were not in the report.

It’s amazing how wrong you get the Mueller report…

It’s like right there for everyone to read

6 Likes

Another excerpt that I’m sure a few cons will latch on to: Mueller was at one time an equity member of a Trump golf course, but quit. This comes from Steve Bannon’s testimony.

And this from Bannon about Jared Kushner:

2 Likes