There was an outbreak among the vaccinated

Would you rather be the country that experiences the newest deadly variant first or would you rather have a few months to gather data on it before it hits your country?

I would rather be the country who doesnā€™t panic and mask up vaccinated people every time a variant comes along.

Welp, we donā€™t have that luxury so how about you deal with reality.

The reality is the more people vaccinated here the less likely the new variant starts with us.

too late for that, leftists learned to play the politics of fear long ago, it pays off for them

1 Like

Well, that isnā€™t happening and all you are doing is rubbing a genie in a bottle asking for three wishes.

You are not going to head this off especially with migrants being placed into communities that are Covid positive.

What is so difficult about this to understand?

There is no getting everyone vaccinated and herd immunity. It is just a pipe dream.

1 Like

doesnā€™t really matter where it starts. i agree on getting people vaccinated, but some countries experiences suggest we need to use multiple vaccines also

1 Like

Hardly only the left. Talk ration conservatism, the tea party, trumps two campaigns are all based on fear.

We are still vaccinated Stong 750k a day.

Yeah, thatā€™s great.

We still are going to have issues.

Iā€™m just tired of one size fits all solutions. Set it and forget it mentality.

This is NOT going away. It will be here in one form or another for who knows how long.

This vaccine is nothing more than a fantasy of a magic pill for the TV faithful.

1 Like

Itā€™s allowed many states to essentially put the pandemic behind them.

Itā€™s saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

1 Like

ā€¦he said, with no scientific evidence in hand, only faith. :rofl:

2 Likes

Not exactly. Example: Trump said that Biden would open the borders.

July 2020: 41,000 border invaders

July 2021: 210,000 border invaders.

Iā€™m not really seeing ā€œfearā€ or any other alleged emotion. Iā€™m seeing an actual invasion. As Trump predicted.

1 Like

To hell with Trump, all of us knew this. :rofl:

2 Likes

hardly ever do radio, but what little i have heard was more based on actually discussing the science instead of suppressing the bits rabid vaxers donā€™t want people to know. iā€™m not neutral, i support people choosing to get vaccinated. i am not however rabid enough to believe information should be withheld for peopleā€™s ā€œown goodā€, nor am i a fan of propagandizing the public.

1 Like

Iā€™m not really sure what your point is here.

The vaccines have allows dozens of states to move on, completely open, with tiny amounts of deaths.

You seem to want to ignore the power of the vaccines to put this pestilence behind us.

Obviously Covid will be with us for a long time - forever? But the quickest way for us to save lives and live life is to encourage vaccinations.

Vermont has a 7 day moving average of 0 deaths, and a vaccination rate over 80%.

FLA hasā€¦well, less good numbers.

What else do you need to know?

1 Like

There are similar outbreaks among the highly vaccinated populations of Iceland and Israel.

Vaccinations alone are not going to eliminate COVID.

2 Likes

no, it hasnā€™t. for those enjoying low rates now the pandemic is still ahead of you.

possibly