There was an outbreak among the vaccinated

then it makes sense. i hope they used a variety of vaccines, using only the pfizer doesn’t seem to be as effective over time.

Therapeutics are making large gains. There will be oral medications for the Lung Pow similar to TamiFlu by this time next year.

This will be just like the Flu when all is said and done. :wink:

2 Likes

Which the Cuban government refused. They developed their own vaccine which is useless.

Agreed. And we will all get through this.

2 Likes

I have beef to pick with that particular vaccine and it has to do with Bill Gates.

That vaccine was going to be open source and able to be produced by anyone who was able to produce it until Bill Gates stepped in because God forbid someone not make a profit off of it.

rant over.

With third world countries it is a logistics problem.

1 Like

Some people actually fell for that.

it will be a lessor flu

1 Like

Sure… and then work on vaccinating the rest of the world.

It is in our best interest to do so.

It’s still less deadly in the US than the Spanish Flu was. :wink:

You cannot do that simultaneously to create the herd immunity you think will occur.

And BTW, are you going to vaccinate all of the animals that carry and transmit Covid?

Where does this magical thinking end? How about just working together and knock of the politics.

I hate that Biden flooding the communities with Covid positive when he has the power to stop it.

Do you? That isn’t political, it is endangering us and our loved ones.

2 Likes

by the time everyone who can get it has (or vaccine), due to memory cells and the so far mildness of the vast majority of reinfections, it will be less than the flu in all but fear.

1 Like

c’mon man, he needs the money, he just gave up 68 billion

Well… we might as well quit

1 Like

HA… that’s pretty funny.

there was a story a month or so ago that stated this experience has put us in a place where we could create a coronovirus vaccine that would be effective against all coronovirus’. the story seemed to be hinting they already know how. question is… will they?

this one isn’t as positive, but its also not as recent

That’s fine. 1 billion people don’t have a beef. And it pretty much got India out of their crisis.

It could be done much cheaper and faster if it was open source.

I never said that. What I am saying is be more realistic and lets deal more with the realities of the situation, “not the what if, if only”.

With AZ, the vac can be stored in a standard refrigerator. But your point is valid.