Therapists Attempt To Distort Reality...Again

I can’t wait until 2024 when Donald Trump wins his third term as president. I’m bookmarking posts from our resident libs, who are whining about the end of our democracy, so that I can link back to them. Baby, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

They will be even worse if possible. They thought they would be in control from now on and it is just killing them.

They came oh so close.

They really thought there would never be another gop prez…ever.

And they probably were right. If Hillary had won, SCOTUS would now be hard left and she would have doubled down on Obama’s rule by fiat. Floodgates would be open for illegal immigrants to become citizens with voting rights.

One can understand why they are so apoplectic about Trump’s win.

Yep they got spoiled under Obama and his leftist control of thing and thought it will go on for ever.

President Trump saved the day!

Love how your biggest campaign slogan is “it would have been worse if I had lost” and not “look how much Trump has accomplished”.

I’m not running so I have no campaign slogan. In regards to Trump’s record, it will speak for itself in 2020.

You should be more worried about 2018.

A little nervous about the house. Not so much the Senate.

Things are percolating right along under the Trump presidency.

We should add to the Senate which is vital to the SC nominees being confirmed.

Indeed. Especially given a lack of identifiable accomplishments. That list isn’t necessarily getting any longer should you lose the house either.

Pretty much what I stated earlier. No matter what Trump does, Trump haters will continue to say that he has done nothing. Thank God the voters get to decide.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have said lack. I should have said minimal. Just a little hyperbole on my part.

I think Republicans were hoping the tax cut would have gone over better than it did but that turned out to be pretty much a dud. Wages haven’t budged much. GDP growth is nice but unless it’s reflected in wages, then it doesn’t reach the average person. Unemployment is low, which is great, but it was already low (unless you ask Trump circa 2016 as he claimed unemployment was very high). People seem skeptical about tariffs, and for good reason. So far it’s only managed to raise prices for average Americans.

There’s plenty of red meat for the Republican faithful, judges for example, but that’s not going to motivate independents which you badly need if you want to maintain power. Republican Party identification has taken a hit.

So what have I missed?

Way too soon for the full effect of the tax cuts to be realized. By 2020 we should have a better idea.

For average Americans with individual paychecks the benefits of the tax cut are already realized. The rate cuts have been in effect since the start of the year. What’s going to change for them in the next two years?

Small business owners won’t realize the net affect of the tax cut until they do their taxes in 2019.

Why aren’t small business operators already using the new rules for their tax payments?

The full effect will take place over years, as new businesses spring up and existing businesses expand. Overseas money will be repatriated and jobs moved off shore will come back. GDP growth hit 4.1% in the second quarter. Will we see our first yearly 3% in 15 years in 2018? What about 2019? Or 2020?