Therapists Attempt To Distort Reality...Again

MSM: Therapists say president’s words and actions are causing Trump ‘anxiety disorder’

Teri Webster (ToBlazes)

Mainstream media outlets are promoting a story that claims therapists are treating more patients for anxiety because of the words and actions of President Donald Trump.

The alleged disorder supposedly affects both Trump supporters and non-supporters, and is related to some of his policies and tweets, according to reports.

The affliction has been well known for the last couple of years. It is NOT Trump Anxiety Disorder. There is no such thing!

The common and accepted medical term is… TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

“According to published reports, clinical psychologist Jennifer Panning of Illinois wrote a 2017 essay on Trump Anxiety Disorder. The disorder causes liberal progressive patients to feel “a loss of control, incontinence, loose bowels, and helplessness, and fretting about what’s happening in the country,” the report stated.”

Jennifer attempted a coup by inventing her own crockamamie term and she’s getting called out for it right here on the Hannity Forum. The takeaway is don’t try to con the public. If you get your doctor degree from Sears or Kmart jes keep quiet and go about your business. Don’t publish dumb theories and make a fool out of yourself.

The Blaze?

:laughing:

https://www.psychiatry.org/newsroom/news-releases/americans-say-they-are-more-anxious-than-a-year-ago-baby-boomers-report-greatest-increase-in-anxiety

New York – Americans’ anxiety levels experienced sharp increases in the past year, according to new national poll released today by the American Psychiatric Association (APA).

Respondents were asked to rate their anxiety on five different areas: health, safety, finances, relationships and politics.

This year’s national anxiety score – derived by mean scores on a 0-100 scale, is 51, a five-point jump since 2017. Increases in anxiety scores were seen across age groups, across people of different race/ethnicity and among men and women. By generation, millennials continued to be more anxious than Gen Xers or baby boomers, but baby boomer’s anxiety increased the most with a seven-point jump between 2017 and 2018.

Why would the wonderful era of Trump be having such an affect on so many people?

Is it perhaps because the human mind is not able to cope with the high levels of greatness now being generated in your country?

3 Likes

If this fall’s presidential debates have left you feeling angry or dejected and the thought of finding out election results state by state on the evening of Nov. 8 makes you break out in a cold sweat, you are not alone.

More than half of U.S. adults who took a recent survey from the American Psychological Association reported that the 2016 election is either a “very significant” or “somewhat significant” source of stress. In addition, 38 percent of respondents said that political and cultural discussions on social media cause them stress.

Vote against anxiety: Managing 2016 election stress - Counseling Today

Oh my…So glad the Trump media is not reporting on any of this.

That must be it. :thinking:

ACA MEMBER BLOGS
Blogs written by and for ACA Members.
Find our member blogs by member name here
Nov 15, 2016
Speaking to your Child about Trump’s Victory

Speaking to your Child about Trump’s Victory

That one is probably needed now more than ever. :laughing: g

This topic causes me to have uncontrollable laughter. I attribute the anxiety to that of cockroaches scurrying to hide when the light is flipped on…and yes President Trump is the light in the swamp.

“We need an article. Ideas?”

“Well, these morons keep walking around talking about TDS. So let’s make an article that tells them what they think, so they’ll click on our ads and buy adult diapers.”

“Good. Do it.”

“I’ll be done in ten minutes.”

We see it right here on this forum and it’s labeled…Trump Derangement Syndrome or…TDS.

1 Like

Any criticism of trump no matter how small= TDS.

1 Like

Nahhhhhhh…not quite but if you want to see an example of TDS…have ya got a mirror?

1 Like

I am amazed at all the expertsthere are about…well, EVERY SUBJECT…on the Hannity boards.

I can’t figure out why they post here instead of being highly sought after experts elsewhere!

1 Like

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/07/upshot/your-surgeon-is-probably-a-republican-your-psychiatrist-probably-a-democrat.html

1 Like

Thanks! Quite an informative article.

Whoopi was the perfect example of TDS and was on full display for all of America to witness.

1 Like

Yep, no TDS.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like