Therapists Attempt To Distort Reality...Again

They may be but the opera ain’t over till it’s over…which arrives on 12/31. Until then, if any are similar to myself, I don’t recognize it, touch it or make plans with it.

That’s nice but how does this affect the average American voter? How does what you say convince the voter they’re doing better because of it. You think the average voter cares that GDP growth is 3.2% and not 2.8%?

Therapists are for the weak minded… It’s an odd religion.

Jobs and wages will both benefit from a stronger economy. Big picture.

Religion is for the weak minded… It’s odd they don’t get therapy.

Obama says he’s a Christian. So, do all your favorite politicians. Are they lying?

Lying? No. They’re not lying. Why would you think that I think that they’re lying?

But, at least you admitted they were weak minded.

That’s right.

We’re basically at full employment so “jobs” really isn’t a big concern. Wages would be great but they don’t go up on their own. Productivity needs to go up. Inflation needs to stay low. Neither of these seem to be happening. Certainly hasn’t really happened yet. Even then, a few percentage points of wage growth for a year is still a pretty small benefit.

There is no sound in space.

Topples my king over

Check and mate.

Well played, sir.

So, it could not have been a big bang, more like a big flash… You know, " let there be light"…Hee hee hee…

Do you know why there isn’t sound in space?

Somehow, you just uncheckmated me and checkmated yourself.

I don’t know how you did that.

Is this a 4 th grade science test…?

God, does amazing things…

It’s a pretty simple question for someone that graduated 4th grade science. Do you know the answer or not?

If you have a point make it.

There’s no sound in space due to lack of a medium for it to travel in, lack of density. There was no lack of density in the early years of the universe (as we know it).