Therapists Attempt To Distort Reality...Again

The first known case…image

While I agree there is a bit of overboard to the Trump criticism at times, it pales in comparison to what Obama was criticized about. When Trump is criticized on the scale of tan suits, or mustard on his cheeseburger then we will be at the same level.

Yep…
From your leftist media sites.

Smyrna, keep in mind there was a sizable minority of conservatives that actually thought Obama was the anti-Christ. I think we can both point and laugh at those folks, right?

Yeah…two scoops of ice cream isn’t even close.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes…but this is worse. Almost the entire MSM is involved and infected too.

1 Like

You’ve managed to blow a one off sentence in a story way out of proportion.

This is exactly the kind of exaggerated criticism that you are actually trying to criticize.

Which is pretty ironic. Don’t you think?

I reveal what you deny.

You reveal your own bias. Little more.

2 Likes

I have no Leftist media sites.

But thanks again for linking all of those informative artickes!

Damn…my bias can influence the US in such a way as to provide all of these current examples of TDS. Wow…who knew?

Yeah, I’ll grant that one rises to the level of absurd. :smile:

1 Like

Really? Because you think “two scoops of ice cream” made front page news on all the papers for days.

Of course that didn’t happen but that’s what you seem to “remember”.

Oh…TDS is a target rich environment. The first time you heard the words Miss Piggy outside of Sesame Street was about the time TDS began.

1 Like

Have no idea what you’re talking about. If it’s such a target rich environment why do you always refer to the one off?

It’s amazing how you don’t understand that you’re doing exactly what you’re complaining about.

The forum suggested that if I respond to you again concerning this, I may get contaminated with your infection so…bye.:sunglasses:

Petty. So petty.

And yet when I look in the mirror, still no TDS.

I can speak from my son’s point of view. He’s 23 recent graduate and new to the workforce. He is of the generation that grew up being taught to respect each other. His mother and I worked really hard to give both our kids the understanding of treating people the way you want to be treated. And not to treat people who are different, or have different view points with disrespect. Then we elect Donald Trump. Our president goes around the country not being a gracious winner…continuing to defile his opponent even after he beat her. Calling all of his political opponents childish and mean spirited names, and LYING every day LYING to the American People.

His presidency is antithetical to everything he and his generation have been taught about how to treat people. When you see the leader of your country act this way day in and day out. And there is nothing you can do about it for at least two more years. Anxiety sets in. Fortunately for those of us in the older generation we have dealt with things like this more. Some people are just ill equipped to handle it, and others like my son…just can’t logically accept this is how a president should act.

Just my take…screw if if anyone doesn’t like it. It’s my opinion and so what if anyone disagrees.

3 Likes

The left still hasn’t come to terms with their loss. I shudder to think what will happen in 2020 when Trump is reelected and get’s his 3rd SCOTUS pick.