The World Libs Are Demanding

The history of the institution is old white men who achieved things.

Want your picture on the wall? Achieve something. Earn it.

2 Likes

Why are you assuming they are all upset?

Some certainly are.

Most people probably don’t care.

People on political forums make a bigger deal out of race than people in the real world. Most people are focused on paying their bills and their jobs.

1 Like

It sounds like some schools will do just that. Replace some of the “old white men” with portraits of women and minorities who achieved things.

2 Likes

Got to make room.

What will libs whine about next?

Did you read the report?

They are making room. By taking down achievers to make room for women because they are women.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me to see a picture quota law in a few years for those taking tax payer money.

The NPR article? Yep.

So what?

Being a woman is not an achievement.

1 Like

You’re correct. They would put up portraits of women “who achieve things”. Not just because they are women.

1 Like

You didn’t read the report.

Just read the NPR article again. No where in their reporting are there instances where images or portraits of women will be put up “just because they women”. All are associated with some kind of achievement at their respective universities. If I’m missing something, please point it out.

In the title.

How many women from Rockefeller U have won a Nobel or Lasker?

Where are women who are not also achievers taking the place of men who are achievers?

Provide some concrete data and examples that this is pervasive.

Yes.

1 Like

No you don’t.

I believe you are simply being insincere.

But if you really require specific clarification from me then I’m happy to point out that it is white con/republican men in this country that are having such a hard time and crying like babies over the country letting go of the idea that they are superior to everyone.

This thread is a perfect example.

Still not helpful. Please quote or link to where images of women will be added just because they are women.