The White House Is Revoking Press Passes En Masse

Reporter - “President Trump. North Korea has tested missiles. What is your take on them resuming testing”.

Man, what a pestering question.

With most of the press gone, now the questions can be:

Fox News “reporter” - “Oh wondrous King, how are you feeling today? Can I fluff your pillow for you?”

7 Likes

Fluff? Pillow?

Fox News Reporters don’t fluff the President’s pillow.

1 Like

The WH Press Corps represents a fraction of the free Press in this country. They are a hand full of junk journalists assigned by different media networks too sit in the WH Press room asking stupid questions! They are a utterly useless bunch of political junkies who will still be able to access the President, they just won’t be able to put their lying bottoms in a chair, they’ll have to stand outside!

And anyone who thinks this is an attack on the freedom of the press needs to take a civic’s lesson IMO!

Ed Henry won’t be impressed with your description of him.

Shut up and beat your face.

They are free to print anything they want. From outside the fence.

Well it’s not like they were using them

You ascribe to Head in the Sand-ism then. Its very cozy in there isnt it?

1 Like

You work with what you got and its all you got. Its not a handful, its the major players. Someone needs to listen up and look around.

Pfft. Major players? C’mon. Where are Breitbart? Prison Planet? Infowars? WND? How come they don’t have credentials? They’re the mouthpieces of The New Republican Party.
What about Jack Berkman? Jacob Wohl? James Woods? The WH Press Corps will never be credible until we can get these voices of freedom their own press passes.

1 Like

Not a fan of the 1st Amendment, are you?

We’ll always have Trump tweets.

This is not a 1st Amendment issue.

Yes it is

No, it isn’t. They are free to print anything they want to.

My mental file folder titled “What if Obama did this” gets larger every day.

2 Likes

That’s ridiculous. They want to report about WH briefings

It appears that he didn’t like My suggestion. Too bad, it was very fair and a solid slap in the face of the advocacy media.

Oh well.

BTW…the First Amendment is still intact. No one is silencing the media, which is where this thread is leading.

Who cares what they want?

I agree with those who are saying that this is not in violation of the First Amendment.

The Press is still free to be the press.

Those who believe that this is a good move for the President though are wrong.

1 Like