The White House Is Revoking Press Passes En Masse

As the Orange Turns

This is another one of those good times. If you remember anyone being for transparency and they’re blowing this off, it’s at least educational.

There is nothing as relaxing as sitting down to watch my daytime stories with a cup of tea and a lap blanket. :wink:

Good. Get those traitors and conspirators out of the White House.

This isn’t one of those good times, this is a tragedy of epic proportions…it may in fact be the end of days. Men of good conscience should take to the streets and demand the immediate arrest of the treasonous traitor rooskie spy in the white house.

They would never sin against their lord and savior

That’s right, down with Freedom of Press…up with state run media. amirite…of course I am.

2 Likes

The next democratic president decides to ban Fox news from the press pool. Any of you trump supporters ok with that?

So you think America is based on the WH Press Corps! :open_mouth: :joy::crazy_face:

Better than trying to make reporters criminals like Obama did while the left loved it…

One aways seems to be having a conversation with one’s self.

1 Like

And what Obama tried to do to the AP. … Did you forget already?

Well I don’t know gosh darn it!

1 Like

Freedom of the Press has everything to do with information provided to the Citizens

— “and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth” - A.L.

:point_up_2: Making a joke to avoid lack of transparency by Trump by kicking reporters out of people’s house.

I bet you were for transparency during the last administration, correct?

The press should feel as confident in their freedom as gun owners do.

Many members of the press are openly advocating for curbing 2nd Amendment rights.

Let’s curb some press freedoms.

1 Like

Now that Trump has made this en vogue, I don’t think a democratic president should ever let any Republican media organization, even a slightly right leaning media organization, near the White House while they’re in office.

1 Like

For a certain portion of the nation, the will of Trump is more important than irritating details like the Constitution.

GOOD!! The WH Press Corps is a total waste of time and space! They don’t discuss or ask questions based on WH Press releases or actual national & global news. In Obama’s case it was political “pampering” ad nauseum and in Trumps case its political “pestering” ad nauseum. It’s appropriate to put these jerk journalist frauds in a “time out”.

The WH Press Corps is NOT the foundation of a free press, or freedom of the press, they represent a very small number of American media (junk) Journalism who will still have the freedom to spew their TDS hatred!

1 Like

Or, you know, laws.

1 Like