The Whistleblower complain has been declassifed

No need… the house committees have plenty of lawyers who will be asking for all this and more in the coming weeks… Will be fun to watch…

Then by all means get to DC and get in the trenches to help!

That’s simply not true.

I just read on Twitter that part of the concern was the trump administration moved POTUS communications to a separate server for storage.

Oh the irony.

They don’t need my help, this one is trivial… Just like the holding up the aid because they wanted other countries to pay… Turns out no embassy has gotten any requests related to Ukraine aid… they backed off that one real quick…

It’s completely true. The report was filed by someone outside of the IC and the subject of the Report is also outside of the purview of the ICIG.

We know for a fact now that the reporting party had no fist hand knowledge of the conversation at all.

1 Like

that’s not pragmatism

that’s ambivalence

2 Likes

Which actually supports the claim that they were waiting on other countries, particularly their neighbors to pony up before seeing what more was needed by the US.

They didn’t pony up.

They were waiting on them to come to the realization without being asked?

Trump presented this to NATO on more than one occasion.

All of the countries involved or that should be involved are NATO allies.

Is the US supposed to seek aid from all of western Europe individually on Ukraine’s behalf?

How much are they paying already?

How about you post it for us for a change instead of demanding others play fetch for you?

More importantly exactly what lethal aid are they providing to Ukraine which is the subject of this aid package?

1 Like

The “victim” said he wasn’t…emphatically.

:end:

Who did the administration ask to provide more aid? How were those requests communicated? See what I’m doing… putting together a list of things to be subpoenaed…

Did you seriously expect him to publicly say anything else? And risk retaliation from a man who has already proven no hesitation to ask for personal favors that would seek to help his election chances and harm his chief political rival? Zelensky is no dummy. He knows he has to play the game. Look at his effusive praise of Trump, stroking his ego as a prime example of him playing the game.

No, you’re reaching blindly because you can’t show anything improper occurred here and asking us to do your homework for you.

Produce it since you seem to feel it has some relevance.

LOL… All in due time… think they will stick with the “requesting other countries contribute more” line? They seemed to have dropped it quickly…

I didn’t realize the US was supposed to take the word of a foreign leader as fact.

I guess it makes sense for Republicans since they believe every word Kim Jong Un said to Trump.

2 Likes

Trump has used 3 different “reasons”. He changed his tune in 24 hours, going from keeping money from corrupt governments (of course giving money to a corrupt government like Saudi Arabia never escaped his lips) to having European countries pay their share.

None of the three are mutually exclusive.